Ok, I know there are extreme differences in call of duty and real war. You don't get unlimited lives, war is mentally and physically excruciating, and using a gun is far different, but what are just a few of the similarities, if any, between the two. In a few situations in call of duty, is the terrain and environment in which you are fighting in any way similar to real life. I'm working on a college essay analyzing both and comparing and contrasting the two.
- Can someone please edit my essay? - Diversity means different things to different people. For me, diversity is not a bad thing. Diversity is the difference in the decisions we make, the way we think, act, behave, and how we live our lives. For this reason, I respect every individual for who they are regardless of their differences. Some people make excuses
- ELA essay- need book reccomendations!? - I need to write 2 essays, each at least containing 4 paragraphs.The first essay is comparing and contrasting a theme in a fiction book, and a theme in a nonfiction bookThe second essay is comparing and contrasting 2 poems of a similar themeDoes anyone know any good books for the first essay or second? User tags:call
- Holden and Winston: Catcher in Rye and 1984? - What is a good thesis for an essay comparing and contrasting Holden Caufield in The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger and Winston Smith in 1984 by George Orwell. Also, what are some good comparing and contrasting points about them.If you can not make up a comparing/contrasting thesis, JUST a comparing thesis is good
- Need improvement with ESSAY? - The second story is a lot more interesting compared to the first story. Furthermore the characters that are being introduced are also more interesting, such as Jung and Frank. Both of them are very similar but they do have differences such as in personality, physical appearance and attitude towards family.Unlike Jung, Frank is a well
- What does the blind pursuit of desire make of a society? What does choice to live by violence do to a nation? - What becomes of a people who live by fraud and malice? As you look around at our society in the United States and around the world, think about the characters and situations in the vestibule of Hell (Opportunists who, in life, were only for themselves and were neither good nor evil) and in circles
- I am writing an essay for social work. I need some help. Discuss my experience working and living ? - in diverse settings. Please individuals in social work field please help?Diversity is a valued aspect in social work field. Cultural competence and appreciation, are in and themselves central to social. There are differences among individuals and cultural groups, that I am going to be working with and fighting for on a day to day basis.
- Please Help – Enlish Related? - 1Keep bees andgrow asparagus,watch the tidesand listen to thewind instead ofthe politiciansmake up your ownstories and believethem if you want tolive the good life.2All ritualsare instinctsnever fullytrust them butstudy to im-prove biologywith reason.3Digging trenchesfor asparagusis good for themuscles andwaiting for theplants to settleteaches patienceto those who areusually in toomuch of a hurry.4There is moralityin bee-keepingit