Thesis statement will answer this question: Anglo-Saxon society had strong pagan elements to which christian elements were added. Give three examples from the poem showing how Beowulf illustrates this statement. Ha i dont even get it so i really need help with a good thesis statement and i will do the rest of the essay on my own thanks!
- Beowulf Essay? - In one of my graduate level English classes, I need to write on either the theme of good vs. evil in Beowulf or the theme of pagan vs. Christian in Beowulf. Since this paper needs to be at least 5-6 paragraphs, I cannot just dicuss one paragraph on good and one on evil.
- Love poem to do an essay on? - Hello, I am looking for a love poem by someone famous ( ex. Shakespeare) and I need to be able to incorporate it into an essay.thesis statement of the poem : and be able to support it with 3 different examples from the poem.thanks
- Romantic poetry essay, i need help!? - Ok for my english class we have to write an essay on a romantic poem. Here is the prompt: Choose a poem by one of the Romantic poets we have studied. Write a three to four page paper where you do a close reading of the poem you have chosen. Your essay should be
- Can you reword my sentence? - “The author’s interpretation of the book is good/right.”please reword the whole sentence into a strong thesis statement…you should probably replace the word good/right with something stronger.P.S. please don’t say anything like “do your own homework” because i’m writing the rest of my essay on my own.
- URGENT! WUTHERING HEIGHTS? - I have a huge essay due (only 5 paragraphs) but it counts a lot for my grade. The paper is pretty much on the setting of Wuthering Heights, but not just the setting in the beginning of the book, the setting throughout the whole book. I have to make a thesis statement about the setting,
- History 12 essay-Martin Luther King Jr? - I need to write a PERSUASIVE about Martin Luther King Jr. I dont have a thesis statement yet but i know i want it to be about how much of a good impact he had on the world. I NEED A THESIS STATEMENT! also, i need some points to talk about in my essay… What
- Anyone read Handmaid’s Tale before? - Okay so I have to write an essay for english on the Handmaid’s Tale and the essay im doing it on is ” What is Margaret Atwood trying to say about society and what warnings did she place in her book.” And The part i need help with is the Thesis statement. Im reallyyy bad