I have to link these 2 play's together, I was thinking tragedy along these lines; They are both plays of tragedies due to the protagonist being a hero, the dismal setting, and the conclusion of despair. Is this a good idea for a thesis, I want to link the plays both by their tragedy, Im not sure how.
- URGENT! WUTHERING HEIGHTS? - I have a huge essay due (only 5 paragraphs) but it counts a lot for my grade. The paper is pretty much on the setting of Wuthering Heights, but not just the setting in the beginning of the book, the setting throughout the whole book. I have to make a thesis statement about the setting,
- Essay thesis statement HELP!? - Hey everyone, I’m having trouble developing a thesis for my psych essay. here were the instructions given:”develop a thesis statement pertaining to the relationship between puberty and delinquency/antisocial behaviour” I’m thinking something along the lines of antisocial behaviour and suicide?please help thanks! any idea is welcomehope youre all havin a good night
- I need a thesis for an essay on oedipus? my first time writing a thesis essay so plz help. im lost :S? - I have to write a thesis essay on an ancient piece of literature and ive picked the play Oedipus Rex. but im kinda confused as to what my thesis should be. I m thinking along the lines of “Oedipus is a vitim of fate” or somethin like that but im not sure if I can
- What is meant by a ‘universe of moral order’ in the Shakespearean play Macbeth? - I’m doing an english essay and struggling to understand what the ‘universe of moral order’ is within the play of Macbeth.Using AC Bradley’s definition, he says that tragedy is a hero’s internal and external conflicts in a world of moral order.what is this in this play? please help thanks
- Rate my essay (1-10) with 10 being the best? - hello my essay is not done yet i have yet to put an intro and conclusion but until can you please rate the body and offer any comments criticism or suggestions thanks BTW i am not interested in grammar errors anyway this is about why i believe macbeth is a tragic heroBefore the analysis
- How to make a powerful essay? - I really need some tips/pointers on how to make a powerful essay that someone is going to appreciate and want to take time to read, can you help me? I am doing an essay on the play Death Of A Salesman, the first part in my essay must have, a) Is Death of a
- How do I write a research paper over the statue of liberty? - It has to be 4000 word essay but I dot know what to write? What do I argue and analyze? And I have know idea what to say in my thesis, so far all I have is ” the statue of liberty is an iconic figure that symbolizes the importance of America and plays a