im writing an essay comparing and contrasting about obama and romney but i dont know how to start my essay. can you give me an example
- Holden and Winston: Catcher in Rye and 1984? - What is a good thesis for an essay comparing and contrasting Holden Caufield in The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger and Winston Smith in 1984 by George Orwell. Also, what are some good comparing and contrasting points about them.If you can not make up a comparing/contrasting thesis, JUST a comparing thesis is good
- Need a title for my compare contrast bush obama essay? - my essay shows the change obama is bringing our country and comparing and contrasting him and George BushThanks!
- Does anyone know a good starting sentence for a comparing and contrasting essay? - Im writing a comparing and contrasting essay for the short stories “mothers and daughters” and “chanclas” if you’ve ever heard of them, and i am a horrible writer and i have no idea how im going to start this off. if you can help me it would be greatly appreciated.
- ELA essay- need book reccomendations!? - I need to write 2 essays, each at least containing 4 paragraphs.The first essay is comparing and contrasting a theme in a fiction book, and a theme in a nonfiction bookThe second essay is comparing and contrasting 2 poems of a similar themeDoes anyone know any good books for the first essay or second?
- Presidential Persuasive Essay?/? - I have to write an essay for my Government class either telling people to vote for Obama or Romney. I was wondering if there were good examples online somewhere, so I could get an idea of what my essay should be like. Thanks!
- I’m writing an Analytical Essay. Need help on how to start it!? - I’m comparing rock and rap music, but not a clue how to start the papaer off. Can anyone give me an example on how to start the piece? would be nice if you could put an example on what I am comparing.Any advice/help is much appreciated. THANK YOU!
- Why do teachers have such a liberal bias? - I have a son in 5th grade who wrote this essay for his social studies class(the question was about who you supported in the 2012 election). My son got an 88, which seemed extraordinarily unjust considering that kids who could barely write complete sentences got perfects: While political pundits say this every four years, the