For an english assignment, I am given a quote. In my essay, I have to either agree or disagree with the quote. (In my case, I agree.) Yet, I have to agree with the quote without blatantly saying "I agree with the quote..." I could say something along the lines of "the quote's meaning is truthful." or something. please help me brainstorm! thank you in advance!
- Can someone help me with this Quote? - ” To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for you in your private heart is true for all men–genius”(Ralph Waldo Emerson)ok I already figured this quote out it basically means that waldo believed that man should believe in something himself and believe that everyone thinks the same way as he does,
- Would some one ex plane the quote “The Real hero is always a hero by mistake…”-Umberto Eco? - I have to write a task essay ex planing the quote and then using two books to agree or disagree with the quote … Any sugggested books would be helpful to. User tags:how to agree with something without saying ihow to say i agree without saying the words i agreehow to say i agree without using
- Which do you prefer…any input would be greatly appreciated…? - I am writing an essay on whether I agree or disagree with Winston Churchill’s quote on democracy “Democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried”. I am agreeing with this statement, and wanted to get some opinions on which version is better. It basically has to give a
- To Kill a Mockingbird Quote? - I have to write an essay stating if I agree or disagree with the following quote from Harper Lee’s novel To Kill a Mockingbird:”They’re certainly entitled to think that, and they’re entitled to full respect for their opinions, but before I can live with other folks I’ve got to live with myself. The one thing
- Which do you prefer…any input would be greatly appreciated…? - I am writing an essay on whether I agree or disagree with Winston Churchill’s quote on democracy “Democracy is the worst form of government except all the others that have been tried”. I am agreeing with this statement, and wanted to get some opinions on my intro paragraph (2 versions). It basically has to give
- Inspector Calls Essay help? - what does this quote mean? “It is my duty to keep labor costs down?”and Why does Priestly disagree with this so much?Optional: What influences helped Priestley write this quote?Where are there, Any links to other parts of the play where similar issues are addressed?What are the different interpretations of this quote?Please help! Thank you! It
- Quick Question on Winston Churchill’s “Democracy” quote…? - I am writing an essay on this quote, and the essay deals with whether I agree or disagree with the “democracy” quote (for my essay, I am agreeing with Churchill). I wrote my thesis statement and created an analytic question, and wanted to get some opinions on both. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated:Thesis /