i badly need your help,this is for an essaythe youth rebellion - sensationalism or genuine concern?please give me some points on this,thanks
- Essay on the mind of a patriot? - The were so many different factors which led people in the 1770s to consider themselves Patriots that this is impossible. The factors varied from colony-to-colony and were based on many different complex social, economic, historical, religious, and political issues. The Patriots (and the Loyalists) were an extremely diverse group of people and you cannot sum
- Answer these question? - In the following sentence, which adjective is misused: “I felt really badly because he took my advice about seeing the film and hated every minute of it.” (Points: 10) really badly every
- Help with an analysis of characters from 1984 by george orwell? - I’m doing an essay on whether or not Winston Smith is a hero in 1984. Unfortunately, I’m sort of having a hard time deciding for myself. I know Winston is an “everyman” that takes a chance on fooling around with the young Julia. Does that small rebellion and his decision to join the “brotherhood” make
- Emily Bronte- Wuthering Heights? - I am doing an essay.. I need to know why Emily has made Heathcliff been treated badly in the book.. has something in Emily’s life happened to make her write about how badly Heathcliff is treated? Please answer soon.. best answer gets 10 points. Thanks for your help!
- Nazi party structure?HELPP!? - How was the structure of the Nazi Party designed to win power and control over Germany?I don’t know what to wright for this paragraph on my essay.I do know the structure consisted of:- Gestapo-Hitler (Furhrer)-SS-SA-Brownshirts-Hitler Youth-Womens organization-National Socialist Womens LeagueHelp me out! PLEASE. I will give my saviour 10 points.Thanks!
- I want an intro to an essay “myths and Societies”.? - Hey guys if u can please help me write an essay thats my assignment for University. intro would be gud. bt if u give a full essay dats betr.Please make it GENUINE, SHOULD NOT LOOK COPIED or i get zero ! haha
- If maturity begins when realizing that life isn’t all about you, then does that mean we begin self-centered? - “Maturity begins to grow when you can sense your concern for others outweighing your concern for yourself.” -John MacNaughton If this is true, then does that mean when we are young and immature, do we only care more about ourselves? When we realize that we’re only one in six billion, you see that life