These days, i find myself engaged in reading a good book, reading everytime I get a chance. I was just wondering the other day: How is it that some authors make you feel genuinely happy or angry depending on what goes on in the book? How do they write so well that you're `absorbed' into their fictional world? I was kinda hoping to emulate them so i can write better english essays, but i was wondering, how?
- I have a college question! please help? - i was wondering if those sites that allow you to buy a custom essay actually work, and dont get caught for plagerism. because my english 1301 class our essays are based on a book we read and i hate reading. and i dont mind paying everytime we need an essay. haha sorry im lazy sometimes.
- Where should i apply Early Decision? - low gpa (3.0), highest SAT as of now (1730) math: 560, reading: 550, writing: 620 my grades are low however, i have an increase in gpa every year (freshman year my worst) and i am taking two aps and an honors and advanced course senior year. ( 1 ap and 1 honors junior year) i
- Could i still be dyslexic if i don’t have problems with spelling? - I’m 16 and have never really had a difficulty spelling but i find it extremely difficult to read aloud from a book or take in any information from reading. It seems that no matter how hard i try to take in the information i still can’t remember it after reading the page several times.Although i’ve
- What do you think of my essay? - ****WARNING- CONTAINS A COUPLE MINOR SPOILERS FROM THE HUNGER GAMES*****Do you think my essay/ letter is good? What grade would you give a sophomore in high school for it?So, we had to read the book “The Hunger Games”- a fairly easy book- for our honor’s summer reading. This is the assignment:”The author is coming to
- How do I write a good hook for my introductory paragraph? - I’m writing an essay on the similarities between the cultural traditions from a fictional book and real life. My fictional book is Anahita’s Woven Riddle, which takes place in Iran. I’ve written my whole essay except for the introduction and the conclusion. My body paragraphs are about:Nowruz (New Year) TraditionsRamadan TraditionsCarpet-Weaving TraditionsWedding TraditionsI came up
- 6 grade essay on what would happen if i was a bug? - Just write a really nice story about how you would try to live in harmony with all of the other bugs, cochroaches, mosquitos, fleas, termites etc… and that you would do everything possible to bring about world peace within the bug world….That is one way to approach it.The other more scientific way to approach it
- How to finish reading the most boring book? - I was supposed to read 1984 over summer but never did because I didn’t feel like it. Well the teacher made me start reading the book in class today and it is the most boring book in the world, and it makes no sense at all, I was seriously falling alseep. I have to