I'm writing a paper about how people should have access to whatever information they want and that books should never be banned, as it should be a person's choice as to whether or not they want to access that information. I'm struggling with my thesis, as it can't be a three point thesis since it's an analytical essay and three point thesis is all i know how to do. Can somebody please help? Is this a bad thesis statement "Information is what allows people to not only grow as individuals, but also as a community." ? Tips, suggestions, anything would really help!Thanks!
- Persuasive essay help? - Im doing an essay on whether books should be burned or not. My thesis statement is that they should not be banned because it provides education entertainment and information. How can i support my thesis for education? Please help
- Is this a good or correct thesis statement? - I’m writing an essay that is going to be made into a power point and I was wondering if this is a good and correct thesis statement, if it isn’t, can you give advice or tips on how I can make it correct and more convincing? Thanks(:Thesis Statement:I believe all schools should consider making uniforms
- I need extremely help.? - what’s a good topic sentence for my thesis statement. my thesis statement is…The American Dream is the freedom that allows all citizens and most people of the U.S to pursue their goals in life through hard work and free choice.In my english class, we’re going to write an essay about it, so FREEDOM is going
- Need help starting my essay. Essay is about working with diverse settings.? - I have worked in social services helping serve the community better with individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. I believe that it is our diversity that enables us to learning new things about other cultures. I have worked in many organizations that diversity was seen with individuals, colleagues, and professsionals. My experiences
- Can somoene help me with my thesis statement? - I am writing an analytical essay comparing and contrasting the two plays Odeipus Rex and A Raisin in the Sun. I just cannot think of a thesis statement. Can anyone help me out?
- A critical essay help ( Martin Luther King, Jr.)!?!?!?!?!? - THIS MIGHT TAKE AWHILE SO PLEASE STAY WITH ME HERE:So I’m in tenth grade and we’re doing a research paper for someone or an event that happened around the 1960′s and I chose Martin Luther King, Jr. But the thing is I have some resource such as 2 books and 4 articles that I can
- Thesis for a research paper? - I’m writing a research paper for my psych class and I’m not sure how to write the thesis statement. The only kind I know how to write are opinions for argumentative essays. How do you write a thesis statement for a research paper? PLEASE provide example thesis statements.