So I'm in a little bit of a dilemma.. Basically I have had quite a few family problems this year which means my attendance hasn't been the best at Uni. Although I have passed all my essays, my tutor said that my poor attendance will most likely result in me not passing the first year...However, I would like to change my course to a different (similar) course as the one I am taking now isn't of my best interest. The Advice and Guidance place at my Uni told me to speak to my tutor as he is head of department and can help me change... but what do I say? Does he have the authority to refuse a transfer because of my attendance? Also, would it be worth finishing this year (which will most likely be a waste as it is almost certainty that I will fail) or leave, get experience and start afresh in September? Thanks!
- I’m never seeing my ex again.but i’m curious as to why he acts the way he acts,esp to me.does he have issues? - was on/off 4 2 yrs bc he’s preMed n a JERK bc of “stress”.he would cry n say he’d change and he did around the 8th month.but then i had to leave school for a semester n took a break w/him.afterwards we were together again but his parents hated me.last time we broke up he
- How am I doing my freshman year of high school so far, and can you help me and give me some advice? - How am I doing my freshman year of high school so far, and can you help me and give me some advice?Here are my stats:1.) AP Human Geo- 80, We get 10 extra points on report card and .5 on GPA. So I would have an 90 with 10 points. The class is very hard,
- 27 year old with (dating?) a 16 year old: Help me get out of this!? - I wouldn’t even say we’re dating. I’m the sixteen year old, by the way. The first time we met, he knew I was interested in him (because a friend of mine told him I thought he was good looking. He gave my friend his number to give to me.) We met alone, briefly, just to
- What are the requirements and is an essay/recommendations required for purdue calumet university? - please someone help me im currently in my senior year and starting to apply for colleges also can some explain what exactly is purdue calumet transfer program is because on the app onlne i chose biology/pre vet and it has transfer program by it . please help this college process is a tough cookie thanks
- College entrance essay, help!? - I’ve been trying to begin my essay but I don’t know where to start. I had a rough sophmore year, my life fell apart- My parents divorced-My father went to jail- My sister went to rehab- I was in an abusive relationship- I was pregnant- I started failing classes- My boyfriend broke my nose- I
- Transfer after freshman year at mid tier UC? - Will my high school stats hurt me even if I do well my first 2 quarters? (I’m assuming they’ll see at least 2 quarters worth of grades and activities)High School StatsGPA: 2.63/3.12SAT: 2190, 2240 super-scoredSAT2: Math2:790, Korean:740, Chemistry:690AP’s: 4 on BC, 5 on AB, 3 on Statistics, rest 2′s Awards/Extra CurricularUSAMO QualifierDECA States Competition: 4th,
- OCD Is preventing me from completing my assignment…? - Okay, so I’ve never been officially diagnosed with OCD, but earlier this year, my friend told me she had OCD and I didn’t really understand it, so I looked it up online and found out that I had A TON of the symptoms so I’m fairly certain I have it. The problem I’m having right