Alright so I'm writing an essay on the gentlemen in Great Expectations and I was wondering why Drummle was considered to be a gntleman exactly? Is he rich or noble or something like that?
- Great expectations help!♥? - Heya i’m struggling with writing a essay on great expectations.The question is – How does dickens create an unsettling atmosphere in chapter eight of great expectations?Obviously you may not recall chapter eight, but it’s wear pip enters Satis house, meets miss havisham and estella and pip is playing card with estella.Like how pip would be
- What is this asking me to write about?Othello.? - Hey…i am so worried about this essay i have to hand in and i was wondering if any of you could give me some of your opinions on what i should be writing about in relation to this question…thank you so much. ’Othello is essentially a noble charactyer flawed by insecurity and a nature
- AP European History exam………..? - Alright so I took the AP Euro exam at 12pm this afternoon. I was shooting for a 4!I’m thinking I got like 50% of the multiple choice right. So that’s like 43 points.I consider myself a halfway-decent writer, so I was really excited to enter the essay portion of the exam.I understood the questions &
- Physically, what is the perfect or dream woman? - I’m writing a satirical essay on society’s expectations of women, and I was wondering what is YOUR interpretation of how the media portrays the “perfect” or “dream” woman. Anything – body type, skin colour, clothing, weight, etc. but not personality-wise.
- Why should the “rich” people’s taxes be lowered? - I am writing a persuasive essay and I strongly agree that the taxation of the rich should be lower. I need 3 reasons to why it should be lowered. In other words how do the rich people help the economy and what effect would happen if their taxes were lowered. Thanks for any opinions, comments,
- Grade my essay! 1-6 6 being the best? - prompt: How would Inherit the WInd be different if it was in a form of a noble.Have you ever read a book and wondered why did the author write it in a different way? Inherit the Wind is a book that was written as a play and I wish that it would have been
- What can I compare Jane Eyre to for my comparative essay? - I cant use great expectations