I have to do a 5 paragraph essay in English. Im in 9th grade english and this is a stupid topic in my opinion. The topic is "Who or what is the best villain and what makes them the best villain". This could be any sort of villain from tv or movies or whatever. Keep in mind that i must persuade/inform the reader why they are the best villain. Please include reasons with idea.
- Formating my novel please help? - do i double space between regular paragraphs and dialogue sentences. I seperated dialogue so readers understand who is talking but now it looks clustered..for example (dont read it, just look at the format. i just copied it from google, i didnt want to actually write my book. I use open office and it looks more
- I need help finding a topic to write an essay on. help me. please.? - iam in the 9th grade and for my honors english class i need to find a topic that i will have an opinion on, (sort of like a persuasive essay) but it needs to be something that will keep people interested, because i have to read it aloud. (so not something boring like global warming..etc.)any
- How can i write an essay in which I have to complain about SAT is not fair for students? - You will persuade not complain. Follow the Rule of 3. You need three good reasons why its unfair. State these in your thesis(topic) sentence. Search online for the standardized test debate. Find quotes from experts that will support your reasons. It’s always convincing to have experts back you up.
- Need help with essay? - i have to write a 5 to 10 page essay and i have no idea what to write about. it has to be in my point of view. Anyone have topic ideas and i have trouble going from one paragraph to the other, like connecting the paragraphs so it makes sense, for example going from
- Can someone help me write a persuasive essay? - Its about why people should buy Charmin toilet paper.Here is what my essay needs to include:1st paragraph – (i forget)2nd paragraph – reasons3rd paragraph – emotional appeal, rational appeal, answering the opposition, predicting the consequences4th paragrah – strong conclusionHere’s my notes:Charmin is safe for sewers and septic systems.Charmin is super soft, non irritating to skin,
- How should i end this essay? - Its on heroes, heres the 1st paragraph, because the whole essay wont fit on here.The word hero brings back your youngest memories of men in capes and spandex, with their trusty sidekicks and super-villain enemies and their duty to save the world from doom and evil. When I hear the word hero, I think of
- What do you think? - Occasionally, students in elementary school are advanced to the next grade even though they have not successfully completed the lower grade. Advocates of “social promotion” think that keeping a child in a grade for longer than a year hurts the child’s development and self-esteem. Write an essay stating your opinion on this issue, making sure