Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)A particle is moving along a projectile path where the initial height is 96 feet with an initial speed of 16 feet per second. What is the maximum height of the particle? 100 feet 96 feet 60 feet 56 feetQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)Jules kicks a soccer ball off the ground and into the air with an initial velocity of 25 feet per second. Assume the starting height of the ball is 0 feet. Approximately, how long does it take until the soccer ball hits the ground again? 0.6 sec 0.8 sec 1.6 secs 2.8 secsQuestion 3 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)A golf ball is hit from the ground with an initial velocity of 208 feet per second. Assume the starting height of the ball is 0 feet. How long will it take the golf ball to hit the ground? 13 secs 21 secs 42 secs 6 secsQuestion 4 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)Alexei wants to hang a mirror in his boat but the mirror and frame must not have an area larger than 19.25 square feet. The mirror is 3 feet wide and 5 feet long. Which quadratic equation represents the area of the mirror and frame combined? (The border must have equal width on each side.) 2x2 + 8x − 19.25 = 0 3x2 + 5x − 19.25 = 0 4x2 + 16x − 4.25 = 0 4x2 + 16x + 15 = 0Question 5 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)Jules kicks a soccer ball off the ground and into the air with an initial velocity of 25 feet per second. Assume the starting height of the ball is 0 feet. Approximately what maximum height does the soccer ball reach? 0.8 ft 1.6 ft 9.8 ft 19.6 ftQuestion 6 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)Amir pitched a baseball at an initial height of 5.9 feet with a velocity of 73.16 feet per second. About how long will it take the ball Amir pitched to hit the ground? 4.66 secs 2.94 secs 2.35 secs 1.47 secsQuestion 7 (Essay Worth 4 points)Use complete sentences to explain how you would use graphing technology to find the solutions of 0 = 2x2 − 3x + 0.5. What do the solutions of 0 = 2x2 − 3x + 0.5 represent on the graph of the equation?
- Chemistry help (10 points)? - Which of the following is a product formed when Na2O and H2O react together? Na2OH O2 NaOH H2Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which of the following is a product formed when CaCO3 decomposes? Ca2 O2 CO2 CaO2Question 3 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which of the following is a synthesis reaction? C2H4 + 3 O2
- Answer correct as possible? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which property is illustrated by the following equation?5 + (-5) = 0.Additive Inverse PropertyAssociative PropertyCommutative PropertyDistributive PropertyQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)Solve: User tags:Keshawn is asked to compare and contrast the domain and range for the two functions f(x) = 5x g(x) = 5x Which statements could he
- Please answer these ten questions please give you ten points? - User: Travis Stafford In Course: M/J Comprehensive Science 2 V8 ( 2181)Instructor: Ava Lemon 03.10 Module Three Exam Warning: There is a checkbox at the bottom of the exam form that you MUST check prior to submitting this exam. Failure to do so may cause your work to be lost.
- Math Help! please! just answer what you can!? - .1. A right triangle has one side of length 11 and a hypotenuse of length 12. How long is the third side of the triangle? (3 points)231Multiple ChoiceProve and apply the Pythagorean Theorem and its converse.2. What is the length of the missing side of the right triangle shown below?
- Please answer these 10 questions for 10 points? - Question 1 (True/False Worth 5 points)A creative comparison between two unlike things using the words like, as, than, or resembles is called Metaphor. True False ————————————–… Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 10 points)A poem that tells a story similar to a folk tale or legend and often has repeated refrain like lyrics to a
- Help with math. Dont understand any of this.? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Ben opened a credit card at a department store with an APR of 27.99% compounded monthly. What is the APY on this credit card? 2.33% 31.88% 39.27% 55.98%Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Barbara opens a credit card with an APR of 19.99%. How much is charged in interest
- I am extremely worried about my grade, but my professor is too strict with grades? - This is due to my own procrastination. I procrastinated in my Macroeconomics course. I got B+ on both exams taken so far. There is one final exam (not cumulative), and if I miss more than 4 points, I will get a B instead of an A in the course. I ma majoring in Business or