My score was like 430 read 470 math 410 writingI know I can do better in two or all so it can be the scores I show to the colleges..Is this score good or bad how it is now? I mean I scored a 8 on the essay and idk if I can score that high on it. Can I keep the 8 and improve my other scores?
- Am I capable of taking my SAT a 3rd or maybe even a 4th time? - I am a Junior that is going to be an incoming Senior and I took my SAT with the following scores:The first time I took my SAT, I got a 360 in Critical Reading, a 400 in Mathematics, and a 410 in Writing with an essay score of 8 in May 2012.After that, I took
- Is an 11 ACT writing score really worth anything? - I took the ACT+ writing earlier in February and just was able to access my score like, two minutes ago. I scored an 11/12 on my essay, and after some brief research, I found out an eleven is supposed to be in the 99th percentile. (Also, aren’t you supposed to not get your writing score
- How is my SAT score? (first time)? - im a junior in high school. i got a 1600. i got 10 on essay 580 on writing 530 in math and 490 in reading. im a strong math student but i just cant tackle the problems in the math. they arent hard i just dont know what to do. and i suck at reading.
- Could You Please Help Me Decide What I Should Do? Any Opinion Is Welcomed? - So I took the TOEFL exam this March ( I’ve taken it only once ) and scored 63 which is pretty low i think. The sub-scores are : R-18 L-8 S-19 W-18, so maybe it was my lack of concentration that kind of messed it up and as a result lowered the score in the
- Can someone please help analyze this (it’s regarding Rutgers University) ? - Hi. Rutgers University has been my dream school ever since I was a little child. My family and I would go watch the basketball games, and my father is actually an alumni. Basically if it was not for my SAT scores, I would have complete confidence when applying. My gpa is currently is 3.957 out
- Applying to colleges this fall…? - Hi,I want to attend a good university. I am a foreigner/immigrant (senior in high school, class of 2011), and live in Connecticut. Right now, I have a 3.7-ish GPA (unweighted, on a 4.0 scale) and 4.0 weighted and have taken 4 AP classes so far:AP Bio, AP Chem, AP Computer Science and AP US History.
- Horrible SAT scores(High GPA)…Help!? - Horrible SAT scores(High GPA)…Help!?I did not do well at all…=/(This is my first time taking the SAT)My score break down is as follows:Math: 700Reading: 630Writing: 660 (A 8 essay)Total: 1990[PSAT was: 64 M, 64 R, 56 W= 184 or 1840 on SAT scale]I want to go to a good college; however, with this score I