i'm doing like apearence and reality on macbeth, and i have some ideas like:like some supernatural stuff• the witches' appearing and disappearing • Banquo's ghost • the apparitions Things and places not being what they seem• Macbeth's castle which Duncan thinks pleasant • the dagger which Macbeth sees before killing Duncan • the voices he hears before and after the murder • Macbeth's telling the murderers that Banquo is their enemy • Lady Macbeth's imagining that her hands are bloody • Birnam Wood's coming to Dunsinane People who are not what they seem • the former Thane of Cawdor • Macbeth • Lady Macbeth as hostess • Malcolm, when he pretends to be evil • the messengers Macbeth has sent to ask Malcolm to return to Scotland i don't know how to start my introduction to it?
- 3 foil characters in Macbeth that are involved with macbeth being evil and lead to his downfall? - This is my essay question tomorrow and I need help!I have.-Duncan (Macbeth killed him ext)-Banquo (Macbeth also killed him)-? (i need a third person, maybe Macduff, Lady Macbeth or Malcolm?)Please help me expand on these 3, btw I did read the book, i just don’t get Shakespear.
- Can someone proof read my essay? its on Macbeth? - What control does Lady Macbeth have in Macbeths life and how does that loss of power contribute to her demise?”Macbeth”Lady Macbeths Contribute Macbeths cruel actions are controlled by Lady Macbeths cruel intentions. Lady Macbeth controls Macbeths thoughts and feelings as well as his actions. As Lady Macbeth looses control of Macbeth all together, his actions are
- Will an english teacher please look at this first part of a ny state critical lens essay? - please tell me if i am on the right track:L. M. Montgomery once said “we pay a price for everything we get or take in this world”. Or, in other words nothing that someone does is done without either negative or positive effects. I agree with this quote since it is impossible to do anything
- Rate my essay (1-10) with 10 being the best? - hello my essay is not done yet i have yet to put an intro and conclusion but until can you please rate the body and offer any comments criticism or suggestions thanks BTW i am not interested in grammar errors anyway this is about why i believe macbeth is a tragic heroBefore the analysis
- HELP WITH MACBETH ESSAY! I NEED A GOOD THESIS!? - So, I wrote this essay on Macbeth and I don’t really know what direction its going in. I wrote a thesis, but its not very strong and I don’t feel like it works with the rest of my essay…and my essay does not work with it. So, in my essay I’m talking about the roles
- Need help with a Macbeth thesis statement? - I have to write an essay on this topic: compare and contrast macbeth, macduff and banquo. How are they alike? How are they different? Is it possible to argue that macbeth is the villian and banquo or macduff the hero? The only thing preventing me from starting 2 write it is a good thesis
- Help with an essay about Macbeth!? - I have to write an essay about Macbeth, I do not want anybody to do it for me no worries there. I need some help on details!Who kills Macbeth?Who becomes King after Macbeth is killed?Was Banquo ever king?I might ask for more details later but please help me out!THANKS!