it shud be in past perfect tense.1. What i did in the summer vacations2. My trip to ---------it shud be 90-95 words long. and the vocabulary shud be very very simple.im in 8th std and a beginner in spanish so it shud be very very simple language.please ..i really need it.
- Present tense question (in writing literature)? - I have a sentence in an essay (informal, but it still has to be written in the present literary tense) that is written as something like “she was rich, but they did not allow it.”Essays are supposed to be written in present tense (present perfect is allowed too), so how am I supposed to write
- Did I get the theme of this poem right? - “Almost perfect… but not quite.”Those were the words of Mary HumeAt her seventh birthday party,Looking ’round the ribboned room.”This tablecloth is pink not white–Almost perfect… but not quite.”"Almost perfect… but not quite.”Those were the words of grown-up MaryTalking about her handsome beau,The one she wasn’t gonna marry.”Squeezes me a bit too tight–Almost perfect… but not
- Special Question For People…? - Especially english teachers. But if you’re not one, that’s cool. You don’t have to answer this hypothetical question.Let’s say a student wrote an essay that included HUGE words beyond your vocabulary. Some were used wrongly because he wanted to take a risk or because he didn’t have enough time to give it good editing. You
- I have a translation exam tomorrow. Is anyone a translator who can give me some advice? - Since I’ll be translating from Spanish to English, will my essay (the target language) be in English or Spanish?I know that with translation, the target language is opposite of linguistics, right?EX: My mother tongue (Source language) is English. My target language (2nd language is Spanish), speaking linguistically.But when it comes to translation, I have to
- I’m a junior. Do I have a chance at these UC’s? - Applying to: UCSD (first choice), UCSB, UCI, UCLA, and UCBWeighted GPA: 4.0835 Unweighted GPA: 3.75Top 4% ranking in schoolACT score: 33 (All UC’s accept ACT)SAT Subject Tests:Biology – 580Spanish – 620U.S History – 730I’m in AP Bio, AP Spanish Language, and APUSH. I’m taking the exams in May. Next year (senior year), my AP/Honors courses
- General question about a 5 paragraph essay? - Does each paragraph have to have the same verb tense? Can I have the 1st and 2nd paragraphs in the present tense, but have the last 3 paragraphs be in the past tense? I think that the verb tense should remain constant, but i’m not sure.
- Formal essay tense? - Normally you write in the present tense, but If I’m reffering to a non fiction text about something that really happened in the past, do I write in past tense?