I know Canada has them. Any other countries?It's for an essay.Thanks :)
- I need Help! -Should Canada Commit its Armed Forces to Afghanistan? - I’m writing an essay about Nato in Afghanistan and if Canada should still be committing its armed forces to the mission but im having a hard time with it. i said yes, these are my three arguments:1. That Canada is part of the national organization NATO, and as part of this organization, should partake in
- Canadian History – Debatable Essay? - I have to write a history essay for my final and I have no clue where to start. Here is the statement I have to argue for or against:Canada needs to carefully re-examine its role on the world stage. Canada should remove itself from all world conflicts and play a role only in providing relief
- What are some reasons that canada should only trade with countries that respect human rights? - I have to write a persuasive essay on why canada should only trade with countries that respect human rights.no, my teacher isn’t ignorant, he split the class in half and half (affirmative and negative) and just wants us to practice our essay skills.My dad and I came up with the following:1) More danger- countries that
- Help on my essay whatever you feel like (appropriate)? - You can fill in the blank because i cant think of nything Thesis: The new policy of Canadian immigration can be both beneficial and harmful towards new immigrants.Topic Sentence 1: New immigrants who don’t have a “unique” skill are going to avoid settling in Canada.a) avoid appropriate training in Canada. b)Education c) discrimination against lower
- Literacy rate in Africa? - While during research for an essay, I’ve noticed that the lowest 10 countries in terms of literacy rate are in Africa. Why is that? I know that African countries are highly indebted poor countries, but the figures are astonishing.
- I’m doing an essay on Quebec separtism, any ideas on a thesis? - Quebec should remain in Canada for numerous reasons. Not all Quebecers wish to separate from Canada, only portions of Francophones do. A unilateral declaration of independence would ignore the wishes of the immigrants, natives and Anglophones to remain in Canada. This is unfair and undemocratic. The Supreme Court of Canada ruled against unilateral declaration of
- Can someone help me with my essay please? its not hard? - Globalization shapes identity through trade, transportation, and media. To the extent that globalization shapes our identity is that we are influenced by people around us, new and old ideas beliefs and that we are and will still continue to be influenced by globalization. Media affects identities globalization as well as trade and transportation. By having