I was supposed to read 1984 over summer but never did because I didn't feel like it. Well the teacher made me start reading the book in class today and it is the most boring book in the world, and it makes no sense at all, I was seriously falling alseep. I have to finish all the essays and everything by the 12th. Well how am I supposed to do that with a book that is like just plain retarted?
- Will reading more help you improve on essays? - i havent been reading for SOOO LONG. and i feel pretty bad since school started 2 months ago. I’m in English Honors and my teacher assigns us in class essays during sometime of each month.I am yet, failing at all the in-class essays. But i kept thinking to myself if reading more, would it help
- Should I use Sparknotes? - I read Fahrenheit 451 in about a year ago. Now, for summer reading, we have to read it again. Do you think that I should re-read the book, or just use Sparknotes? We may have to take tests, do essays, etc. I have a week to read it, so if you DO suggest that I
- How can i get this person to stop asking how the cuts on my legs happened? - they saw them in PE when i was playing tennis and during english class they kept asking for my explanation in a harassing type of way (nonstop, i told him i owe him no explanation (since he is just a random person to me) but he kept asking anyways even when i ignored him)btw before
- I can never get my homework done for school? - It seems like I always have so much that I can never finish… it’s mostly English… I finished all my math for once, and I’m not behind in computers or art. I have so much English, though! It’s crazy! I’m in grade 11 and I’m reading 3 books at the same time for that class,
- Concern about girlfriend? - We are in the 9th grade. Today, in English class, we were grading our essays that we wrote the previous day. Due to the teacher’s laziness, the class were grading our own papers. My girlfriend and I are in the same class. And against all odds, my girlfriend got my paper to correct. (the teacher
- What’s an interesting English project that I could do? - I have to make an English project that isn’t an essay, a powerpoint, a poster, or anything boring. It’s supposed to show “why and how my summer reading choice is interesting and important to me” but I don’t have any good ideas on what the project should be.I read the book ‘A Long Way Gone’
- A farewell to arms by ernets hemingway? - so basically we had a summer reading assignment I didn’t exactly do, and tomorrow we have to write an essay on the book we chose to read.Thing is, I read this book in the 8th grade, three years ago, and it has completely escaped my memory.could anyone help me? I understand the general idea of