I'm writing an essay about how the role of adults should be to guide, protect, educate and model behavior and values for children.
- How to start an essay about your role model ? - Hello, By definition, a role model is one whose behavior, example, or success is emulated by others. Today, athletes and other sport stars are looked up to by people of all ages. Everyone loves them, they appear on television with the entire world watching. Athletes are known for their wealth, talent,
- Role Models for children ? - OKay i am doing an essay at school , and it is about role models. Now adays role models for children are like miley cyrus/hannah montana and young celebrities. I would like to know (people about 35-40 yrs) who was your role model as a child ? A person with like a date of birth
- Niccolo machiavelli as a role model in a college essay? - is it a good idea to use niccolo machiavelli as a role model in a college essay? im looking to major in international relations or political science, and i wanted to use niccolo machiavelli as a role model in my essay, except sometimes he’s seen as manipulative or deceptive. on the other hand, i think
- Gay marraige essay!? - what is wrong with this paragraph, need help with transition words and conclusion sentence. Today, homosexual parents are able to parent with the same integrity as heterosexual parents. Sons of a same sex marriage showed more femine but no less masculine characteristic of gender role behavior. Study has held that being without a father from
- What’s the opposite of paternal/maternal? - I’m writing an essay and I want to convey this meaning: “It is the ‘paternal’ instincts of parents to nurture and protect their children, and it is the _____ instincts of children to seek approval from parental figures and those in authority.”I’m not sure it paternal works better than maternal, or maybe another word, but
- Can some one please please please help me with a thesis for my prompt? please, thanx in advance, god bless u? - Your essay should have a clear thesis that responds directly to one of the prompts below. If the prompt was, for example: What were the primary gastronomical values of Ancient Mesopotamia? An example of a thesis statement might be: The Code of Hammurabi shows that the Sumerians prized ice cream.MY prompt
- Is my essay okay?!?!? - i only had 30 minutes and its in the grading base right now.asdffslka/so stressful.lemme know what you think.It seems to me that celebrities have taken over the hero model of this era. i think that we as a society need to realize that heroes can also be political leaders, family, teachers, doctors or friends. celebrities