I'm afraid I won't get accepted because of my grades, I have changed since then and have actually started trying at school.I have a 2.65 GPA, 1470 on SAT's I'm in a few honors classes and was mostly in all advanced throughout high school. I played football and wrestled and I am currently trying to get a job. My College Essay was one of the best my teacher has seen, as he said.Here are the schools, do I stand a legitimate chance at any of them?Umass AmherstBridgewater StateCurryUmass DartmouthDeanJohnson and WalesUniversity of South New HampshireWestfield StateIf worse comes to worse I could always go to a community college, get my GPA up and transfer. But I'm hoping that doesn't happen.
- How to stand out when applying to nursing school? - I did poorly in high school (C student-2.0 gpa) and just started my first year at community college. I’m hoping to transfer to a nursing program in the next year or two. I know how you did in high school is a big part of the decision, and I’m worried I will not be accepted.
- Can I get into RIT Or RPI Or NJIT? - I am very scared. Almost crying everyday and stressed. Stressed to the point that i might stat to throw up. And many of you will not understand my pain. I come from a family that all go to big colleges, like cornell, NJIT, MIT exc. Im not a book smart person at all. I am
- Transfer Student—What should be my college essay on…please give details to the best ability.? - i have a 3.7 in a community college and im a first year…much better than highschool in which i had a 2.2 with a 1280 SAT score….in college, i have received better grades and all i care about is school now….i wanna transfer into a college…some r hard to get into like college of the
- Is it to late? - Im concerned weather or not ill be able to get back into college. i was kind of pushed into a community college by my parents the night i came home from graduation….like as soon as i opened the door home they had papers and everything signed for me. I was not ready but couldnt say
- Hi Guys, I need some feedback? - I have been going to community college for 1 semester and a half so far. I dropped out of my high-school in 2006 because they were not going to pass me, due to my attendance records. I was wondering if a four year college will overlook me because I still have not got
- Pre-med/Medical school? - I am currently transferring from one cal state school to another to pursue a biology degree(premed focus). My question is after doing some research i have found that i have a very slight chance of getting into medical school from a (csu). If i get a 4.0 gpa and score high on my mcats while
- Transfer after freshman year at mid tier UC? - Will my high school stats hurt me even if I do well my first 2 quarters? (I’m assuming they’ll see at least 2 quarters worth of grades and activities)High School StatsGPA: 2.63/3.12SAT: 2190, 2240 super-scoredSAT2: Math2:790, Korean:740, Chemistry:690AP’s: 4 on BC, 5 on AB, 3 on Statistics, rest 2′s Awards/Extra CurricularUSAMO QualifierDECA States Competition: 4th,