I'm at university and doing an essay on the causes of the First World War, I thought there would be loads of info on this subject, but surprisingly I'm struggling to find secondary information! I have a couple of books and a couple of journal essays but ideally need more, I've already exhausted Jstor and Google scholar! (I don't mind paying if need be!)
- Help please? - I need to find as much information as I can on the “Guests of the Ayatollah”.This was when 4 iranian student took over the U.S. embassy in tehran,iran and took 53 u.s. soldiers hostage in 1979. Don’t tell me to google it please because I need some real good hearty info on it…I’m doing an
- Hector Of Troy (ancient Greece)? - I have to write a 3 page essay on hector of from Troy and i can not find any info on him if you can give me a website with LOADS of information on him that would be GREAT please help it is worth 100 points and if i fail it will take my grade
- Which books have influenced you the most? - Which books have influenced you the most? I am not talking about books that you necessarily “liked” the most but ones that made you stop and think.Here’s some of my list in no particular order.1. Long walk to Freedom. Nelson Mandela2. Black Mischief Evelyn Waugh3. Homage to Catalonia George Orwell4. 1984 George Orwell5. Animal
- Can i get an essay on India? - on what? what you want to write on,there are too many books write on india,like Discover India,Freedom at mid night,,and modern ira you can find books by world wide writes on any subject.
- Do you know any essays/books about the movie “Get on the Bus” by Spike Lee? - For the final paper, I have to write a paper about this movie, which is worth 35% of my final grade. My professor asked for secondary sources, such as essays or books about the movie. But I can’t find any.
- What is a flapper? and do u kno anything about the fashions of the 1920′s? - I am doing a report for school on the fashions of 1920′s. WE were assigned to get information about our subject on the internet, but i am no good at internet search. I cant seem to find the info i need. But anyway, ur answer can be about their hairstyles to accessories to just plain
- What do readers learn about sexuality from young adult fiction? e.g. Push, Noughts and Crosses, Doing it? - Hi – I have this essay question and just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as I’m a little lost. I’ve been asked to answer ‘What do readers learn about sexuality from young adult fiction?’ The books I have looked at have been Doing it – by Melvin BurgessPush – by