The first thing we need to understand about Greek heroes is what they are. A Greek hero, in general, was a great warrior who fought and died on the battle field. Achilles is the "perfect" Greek hero. The only value of a hero is in achieving glory and being a good guest/host as the case may be. Odysseus, unlike this description, was a hero who had no pride, and was wise as well as strong and courageous. There are many reasons Odysseus was a hero. But its your homework, I won't do it for you. Just wanted to give a few pointers about Greek heroes.
- How should i end this essay? - Its on heroes, heres the 1st paragraph, because the whole essay wont fit on here.The word hero brings back your youngest memories of men in capes and spandex, with their trusty sidekicks and super-villain enemies and their duty to save the world from doom and evil. When I hear the word hero, I think of
- I need helpon my essay[no heroes].dnt answer if u just wanna diss plz!its for a final!? - To me a hero is someone extraordinary. A man or woman that stands up for what is good. A hero is brave and noble. That saves lives and is noted for their feats of courage. A hero is someone that does something nice like feed a starving child. A true hero is someone that does
- Please read over my essay. What do you think? Any suggestions? - My essay is posted here, [external link] , for easier reading, but i will post it here too.— Homer’s Odyssey is one of the earliest examples of literature in which a main character is faced with obstacles and must overcome them. Odysseus, the King of Ithaca, is on a journey to return to his
- Edit my essay ten points please? - Beauty is Deceptive in the Odyssey. Sometimes beauty can be deceptive. Even though they are beautiful on the out side does not always mean they are beautiful on the inside. There is many example in the Odyssey were beauty is taken for granite. Odysseus and his crew encountered many challenges for beautiful goddess. He and
- Is this a good response essay? - Is this a good response essay for The Odyssey? The Odyssey is an epic poem written by Homer about the impact the gods had on the people’s lives. The main character is a man named
- What’s a good hero to compare Odysseus with? - Supposed to write an in class essay comparing 2 heroes, one of which is Odysseus. I’ve seen the nemo post, other suggestions would be good. If possible, it’s best to have characters from famous books or w/e…Thanks!
- Mythology essay questions? - I’m writing this essay about Greek myths for English but I’m confused about some grammar and wording in my essay. If you could help that would be awesome! (Keep in mind that this is supposed to be in present tense if I’m telling a story and past when I’m not.) Thanks!Here are