I have to have a 5 page essay about Death of a Salesman finished by Tuesday. I keep losing focus and straying away from my original subject and I start writing about another part of the essay. I have a problem focusing generally, but I have to have this done by Tuesday. I have it basically planned out, I just lose focus. Anybody have any suggestions?
- How to make a powerful essay? - I really need some tips/pointers on how to make a powerful essay that someone is going to appreciate and want to take time to read, can you help me? I am doing an essay on the play Death Of A Salesman, the first part in my essay must have, a) Is Death of a
- Grammar revision needed? - In my essay this is part of a sentence”her piety, which would not be present had she nothing to lose.”I am worried about the “had she nothing to lose” part. I could reword it as if she did not have anything to lose, but that seems a bit verbose. Is my version grammatically correct?Thanks, and
- What should i name the title of my Romeo and Juliet essay? - I just finished writing a 5 page essay on whose to blame for the death of Romeo and Juliet and now i need a funny or unique title for it what do you think i shud make my title
- How is my intro for my college essay? - I wrote in pretty quick so I’m sure it’s not perfect. Please just let me know if it sounds pretty original and gets the point across. The prompt is to talk about an obstacle in our life and its circumstances. I want to talk about how my self image has been a large obstacle. It
- How am I going to do my work? - Tips on concentrating on your studies when you are sick?I am not feeling well. I have been sick since Tuesday. I did not take my AP US History Test today; I have to take it by Tuesday. I am so worried. Because I also have an English essay and speech due
- Recommendations for an obscure short story? - Hello everyone! So I’m writing a paper on a short story. And the teacher assistant’s that grade our papers have tipped us that we will lose points if we use stories that they get often. Apparently they’re bored of reading the same essays and reviews over and over, whatever. I originally wrote on Poe’s “A
- English HW Help plzz? - This is the question(s):(a)What attitude toward death do you think Bryant has, based on “Thanatopsis”? Is he afraid of death? How does he want his readers to view death? Write a brief essay giving your ideas about the poet’s view of death. Use evidence from the poem to support your ideas.(b)Based on Walden, what would