I have an essay to write about a theme of this book. I choose "there is hidden beauty inside everyone."Does anyone know of any good quotes from the book that can prove this? It would be awesome if you knew the page number too. Thank you! =]
- To kill a mockingbird help? - I have to write an essay for my english class about how Atticus Finch has demonstrated decency, justice, and tolerance throughout the book. I need to back up this with quotes and examples during the book. Please leave any quotes or examples from the book if you know any along with the page number. If
- HELP! please help! PLEASE! Tale of two cities ESSAY HELP!? - i was wondering if anyone could help me with quotes on The tale of two cities in class essay i have tomrrow. the theme is resurection and how Darnay mannete and Carton have been Recalled to life…i get the theme and all i just am having many troubles finding good quotes to put in it….
- Does anybody know the page numbers of this “kill a mockingbird” quotes? - I have all these quotes together for an essay I need to write, but I lost the page numbers for one of them. could you tell me the page number in your book so that I can know where to look around.There’s a lot of ugly things in this world, son. I wish I could
- Lord of the Flies essay help? - okay, so i have to write an essay on Piggy from Lord of the Flies. and i have to pick something to prove about him. For example, the people who are writing about Simon can write about how he represented good, and then they would use quotes from the book to help prove it. And
- Can anyone give me a topic for my Huck Finn essay? - I have to write a 6 page paper on “The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn” but i cant think of a topic so i was wondering if anyone had a good(preferably easy) topic i can write about that i can find quotes from the book to support the argument and help would be awesome.
- In the book “Catcher in the Rye” how does Holden perceive Childhood? - We’re reading the Catcher in the Rye and we have to write an essay about how Holden perceives childhood. I’m thinking about Holden perceiving Childhood as innocent however I need some quotes to prove this. I’m having great difficulty finding any quotes to support this. Any quotes that you can find from the book would
- In an essay, how do you cite a page number from a book? - in one of my body paragraph, i’m using two quotes from the same page. how do i cite it? i know i have to do (page number), but do i put that at the END of the SECOND quote? i’m not using any other quotes from other pages.