the prompt is:Compare [and contrast] the political, economic, and social credits and debits on the British rule in India.So the first body paragraph has to be on the positives and the second body paragraph has to be on the negatives. Also, here is our outline:Addresses Prompt:Evidence Credit- Political: Economic: Social:Evidence Debits- Political: Economic: Social:Was the British rule in India better for the natives or worse? Defend your answer.Thank you so much to any input that you have! If all you know/have is about one of the categories, that is still fantastic! :)
- Hindi essay difference between bose and gandhi? - Refer the page: [external link] …Bose advocated complete unconditional independence for India, whereas the All-India Congress Committee wanted it in phases, through Dominion status, but finally at the historic Lahore Congress convention, the Congress adopted Purna Swaraj (complete independence) as its motto. Subhas Chandra Bose, traveling with Gandhi, later wrote that the great enthusiasm
- I need help with my Compare/Contrast Essay for History? - Prompt: Compare and Contrast the political, economic, and social effects of the Mongols in two of the following regions: Middle East, China, Russia.Please this is due tomorrow
- Write an essay on economic conditions in India that led to new economic reforms (1991). (250 words)? - Write an essay on economic conditions in India that led to new economic reforms(1991). (250 words)Please can anyone answer this question
- Please help! I have to write an AP Euro essay on the Protestant Reformation? - I have to write an essay tomorrow in class (like a test) for AP Euro on the social, political, and economic consequences of the Protestant Reformation. I don’t know what to put in it! I mean, I already took the chapter test, and I know what happened in the Protestant Reformation, but my brain is
- What were the negative effects on the British during the British imperialism of Iindia? - I know the positive and negative effects on india, and I know the positive effects on the British during British imperialism in India. However i can’t seem to figure out what the negative effect was for the BritishI’m writing an essay about this
- Can anyone please help? – Essay -? - This is what we have to write about:Compare and contrast the Economic, social, and political aspects of british colonial life in the three regions of north america,i.e., new england, the middle colonies, and the southern colonies.How do i start the essay?Any ideas.I’m really bad at doing the intros i dont know how to start it!Please
- What where Gandhi’s reasons for fasting? I need detailed info for a class essay. Please help me!? - Gandhi wanted India out from under British rule “fasting” was his way of waging war on Britain…. and he won…. listen up Palestine! no terrorist , no wmd, just fasting and the whole world got behind him and Britain got gone! way to go MAHATMA !