Essay; show all work. Bob’s Barber Shop estimates their gross revenue for the second quarter to be given by?
8. Essay; show all work. Bob’s Barber Shop estimates their gross revenue for the second quarter to be given by the polynomial 7x3 + 6x2 – 6x – 3. The shop estimates their costs for that quarter to be given by 6x2 – 9x + 9. For the second quarter, find and simplify a polynomial that will represent their profit. Note: Profit = Revenue - Costs
- How is it exactly Umbrella companies generate a profit? - When trawling through the internet researching Umbrella companies I was shocked to find so many with such low weekly costs (£9.94 being my lowest find thus far!) And I am well aware that when things look too good to be true, more often than not – they are! Such as some benefits that ordinarily larger
- Whats another good title for the Wal-Mart documentary? - I’m writing an essay about why not to shop at walmart and i need help with the title and I am basing most of my ideas on the film the “high costs of low prices”.
- I need a bunch f reasons why children with gay parents get bullied at school because im doing a essay? - Okay lets do this in the classic “1…. 2…. 3.? 4. PROFIT” way!1. Gay Parents send kid to school.2. Other kids find out that kid has gay parents.3.?4.PROFIT
- Cinema equipment… how much do they cost? - hey i’m working on an essay for my school about cinemas as business.. i mean i need costs of the equipment they use at the movie theatres such as projectors, screen, and sound equipment. I know they must be very expensive but i have to write as if i was going to build one so
- What is textual analysis? - I’m doing an essay on textual analysis Based around culture and tv. Doing it on the british show shamless. How can I connect it or all In all can anyone simplify textual analysis In their own words. I’ve read numerous Internet ones and don’t understand it.
- Consumer Economics: Chapter 16 Investments and Insurance? - Can someone please help me with these questions?1. What are the advantages and disadvantages of low-risk investing?2. On what 3 key factors should you base investment decisions?3. A form of spending money to make more money is _______?4. Stock, bonds and mutual funds are all types of _________?5. What is the advantage of owning preferred
- Why is modern society so objective to sex and natural human things? - I have asked alot of question on here and some have been about why men like women and why we like them, im not gay, i like women and im a 14 year old boy from England. I think its really annoying that the goverment has put a age limit for sex (18+), now i