besides life in prison.im writing an essay and i need some ideas of what the court system could do besides these two choices
- What would be a good attention grabber for an essay on ow illegal immigration negatively effects the us? - Welfare precipitants come to mind. They come over here for a better life no doubt. The difference between the ones coming from Mexico and the ones coming from other countries is that they come here legally and they contribute to society. Just in Harris County alone the HCHD reports over 10,000 babies were delivered to
- Help me with an essay title? - I’m writing an essay on the existence of both fate and transience (The quick constant of change), in the play Romeo and Juliet. Although these two statements DO contradict each other (After all, does fate determine the choices and the changes in your life, or does the choices you make and the changes YOU make
- Ideas for something I have to write for school? - so I have to write a 5 paragraph essay for school about the solar system, and I’m really out of ideas. The question is “what is the solar system?” I put down its the sun with the planets going around it, I put down the space dust and radiation, I put down a little bit
- Is this a good thesis? - im doing a research essay on prison health care so this is my thesis:Despite their high quality facilities and strong correction staff, the United States has an inadequate health care system that puts prisoners at dangerous risks of dying and contracting serious diseases.
- Please help me with some reasons towards PARTIAL BIRTH ABORTION? - HERE IS THE PROMPT. The issue of women’s reproductive rights in the United States has been a history largely played out in the United States Supreme Court. Think about recent debates concerning the issue of “partial birth abortion.” In 2000, the Supreme Court struck down a Nebraska state law banning partial birth abortion by a
- What is a good thesis statement for an argumentative essay being against the death penalty? - This is what I have so far. 1.The death penalty is the most horrendous ways to end someone’s life. This puts a burden on the econmical and human resources of the judicial system…2.The death penalty should be kept out of the judicial system. We should be able to live peacefully and not
- Does the state of New Jersey use the grand jury system? - I am writing an essay for a college criminal procedure class, the fictional case that was given to write the essay over takes place in Ocean County, NJ. However in the fictional case information they do not include any information on the court system in NJ. So I am looking for help from