I am a teenager and I really want a new computer so I can give this one to my parents and use the computer when I want. My dad is a programmer so he uses the computer a lot. My mom is a writer so she types a lot on our desktop. My dad's old computer broke. This one works perfectly fine, in very good condition but I need a new computer. I am very good at saving money plus I already have a lot saved up now. I want an hp desktop. I don't want a laptop because I am not impressed with them for many reasons. I want a hp because that is what this computer that I am typing is and it's worked fine. I work on reports and essays. I would like a fast computer too but I don't want a flashy desktop like the Touchsmart. I am not saying it's not good but it's a lot more than I need. This is something how my old computer looks like [external link] …Can you give me any suggestions. I have read reviews and I have look on consumer reports too. Please don't give me any website to go to because I just want some suggestions. I know a lot about computers even though I don't seem like I do.Thanks!
- My Laptops Broken? Everything Of My Desktop Is Gone? - Hey.. i had some viruses in my computer and when i turned on the laptop i had a new desktop background and everything had gone, my itunes, limewire, msn, all my photos, My Essays.. everything. then after looking around for ages a found in “my computer” a file called desktop, and it had everything that
- My computer is a Dell…? - …and it doesn’t have Microsoft Word on it. However, it has Microsoft Works Word Processor. I’ve only had it for 3 years, and the computers at my college have Microsoft Word, which is what I do most of my work on. So if I save my essays on to my memory stick after typing them
- Building a gaming pc help? - First off, thank you for reading this. Okay, so I have finally decided to build my own pc (desktop). This is what I would use the computer for: Games: such as minecraft (with an extremely high texture pack resolution), gta4, skyrim, Battlefield3, etc. All with high graphic settings (with no lag) between 50-60 fps. I
- Need help finding information for an essay? - I am writing an essay about the use of computers in the workplace. I am not finding a whole lot of information on it though.I am trying to find an article that explains how jobs are turning to computers to get their job done, For example how customer support used to be done only on
- If a couple of my friends and I pitch in to buy Microsoft Office would we be able to install it in each of our? - would we be able to install it in each of our computers? Or where can we get it cheaper? We really need it for our essays. The proffessor is very picky and using the computers at school is such a drag since everyone reads what you’re typing.
- I saved a file in microsoft word and i cannot find it! please help!? - i’m stressing out. A really important essay i have spent ages on is now apparently gone.I have 2 computers in my house. I did a really bad rough draft on computer no.1 and then sent it via email to computer no.2. On computer no. 2 i perfected it. then relieved that i was finally finished
- PLEASE help! Floppy disc problem? - i saved a 6 page essay on a floppy and took it to staples to print it. Well i guess it got to close to a magnet and it says “it has not been formated” i used the floppy a week ago and it worked fine. now i cant open it and that is the