Moira reads a 900-word essay in 3 minutes and 45 seconds. In words per second, what is her reading rate?
10.) Moira reads a 900-word essay in 3 minutes and 45 seconds. In words per second, what is her reading rate?12.) A jar contains 21 jellybeans and 8 pieces are green. If Kahlil takes a bean at random and eats it and Mary does the same, what is the probability that both pieces are green?13.) If m < (rad 53) < m + 1, then what integer m satisfies this inequality?16.) If the area of two circles differ by 40(pie) square inches and their radii differ by 4 inches, what is the length of the radius of the larger circle?
- 2 … Where do I begin? - Essay; show all work. A simple dartboard has three areas… the main board has a radius of 8 inches, there is a circle with a radius of 5 inches, and the bullseye has a radius of 2 inches. What is the probability of a random dart landing inside the bullseye?Round to the nearest thousandth. (Hint:
- Math Help! please! just answer what you can!? - .1. A right triangle has one side of length 11 and a hypotenuse of length 12. How long is the third side of the triangle? (3 points)231Multiple ChoiceProve and apply the Pythagorean Theorem and its converse.2. What is the length of the missing side of the right triangle shown below?
- 10 POINTS: College Essay Length? - Ok so for one of my college essays it says recommended length of 250 words. So far I only have 110 words. Should I try to add more onto the essay to 250 or is this fine?When it says recommended length what do they want less or more?
- Need help with 5 algerbra 1 word problems easy points? - The sum of three consecutive integers is 267. What are the three integers?Question 2 (Essay Worth 1 points)The sum of two consecutive even integers is 58. What is the larger integer?Question 3 (Essay Worth 1 points)When Tim started football 3 years ago, his coach was twice his age. Currently, Tim’s coach is 10 years older
- What does the blind pursuit of desire make of a society? What does choice to live by violence do to a nation? - What becomes of a people who live by fraud and malice? As you look around at our society in the United States and around the world, think about the characters and situations in the vestibule of Hell (Opportunists who, in life, were only for themselves and were neither good nor evil) and in circles
- A poem essay quetion for a class.? - i have to create a found poem. its when your teacher gives you 5 random words and you need to add 10 more words to help to create a phrase that has a meaning,and a feeling. My 5 words were WHAT, MEN, STRONGEST, BEING, GIGGLE. i need some help on this im not to creative!
- What’s your advice on the topic of ‘Love’? - I’m going to try and write an advice book using random pieces of advice that people online donate to me. The first topic I’m looking at for now is “Love”. Yes, it’s broad, but I want you to give advice on any aspect of it you want. It could be two words, or a mini