Which of the following is a product formed when Na2O and H2O react together? Na2OH O2 NaOH H2Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which of the following is a product formed when CaCO3 decomposes? Ca2 O2 CO2 CaO2Question 3 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which of the following is a synthesis reaction? C2H4 + 3 O2 2 CO2 + 2 H2O 2HCl H2 + Cl2 2K + 2 HCl 2 KCl + H2 SO3 + H2O H2SO4Question 4 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which of the following combinations of reactants will result in a synthesis reaction? Li + HCl Al + O2 Ca + H2O F2 + HClQuestion 5 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which of the following compounds will produce H2O as one of the products when it decomposes? BaO Li2CO3 KClO3 H2SO4Question 6 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)What is usually needed to help a decomposition reaction to occur? a more active second reactant the addition of energy the addition of an enzyme a lower temperatureQuestion 7 (Essay Worth 4 points)Write the complete balanced equation for the reaction between iron (III) oxide (Fe2O3) and water (H2O). You do not need to make the subscripts smaller; just write them out as regular numbers. For example: Fe2O3 Question 8 (Essay Worth 4 points)Give the complete balanced equation for the reaction that occurs when magnesium chlorate (Mg(ClO3)2) is heated. You do not need to make the subscripts smaller in your answer, just write them out as regular numbers. For example: Mg(ClO3)2.
- Answer correct as possible? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Which property is illustrated by the following equation?5 + (-5) = 0.Additive Inverse PropertyAssociative PropertyCommutative PropertyDistributive PropertyQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 3 points)Solve: User tags:write the complete balanced equation for the reaction between iron (iii) oxide (fe2o3) and water (h2o) you do not need to make the subscripts smaller;
- Please answer these 10 questions for 10 points? - Question 1 (True/False Worth 5 points)A creative comparison between two unlike things using the words like, as, than, or resembles is called Metaphor. True False ————————————–… Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 10 points)A poem that tells a story similar to a folk tale or legend and often has repeated refrain like lyrics to a
- Algebra 1 help please!? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)A particle is moving along a projectile path where the initial height is 96 feet with an initial speed of 16 feet per second. What is the maximum height of the particle? 100 feet 96 feet 60 feet 56 feetQuestion 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 1 points)Jules kicks a soccer
- Please answer these ten questions please give you ten points? - User: Travis Stafford In Course: M/J Comprehensive Science 2 V8 ( 2181)Instructor: Ava Lemon 03.10 Module Three Exam Warning: There is a checkbox at the bottom of the exam form that you MUST check prior to submitting this exam. Failure to do so may cause your work to be lost.
- Help with math. Dont understand any of this.? - Question 1 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Ben opened a credit card at a department store with an APR of 27.99% compounded monthly. What is the APY on this credit card? 2.33% 31.88% 39.27% 55.98%Question 2 (Multiple Choice Worth 2 points)Barbara opens a credit card with an APR of 19.99%. How much is charged in interest
- I need help! I must get this essay down 200 words! It has 1005 and must have less than 750! Idk where 2 cut? - This review is simulation 16.2h in OWLS and a review of how the simulation works when you change variables. It is also what I found in the simulation to be positives and what I would to be its downfalls. I wanted to see how the number of molecules of reactants and product changes with time.
- I need advice on how to write this? - I have an assignment to write an essay on E=mc2. I have read about this equation and understand it….until I go to write about. I understand that E is equal to energy, and m = mass, etc. but how do I actually answer these questions below (such as finding examples to illistrate my points) –