I applied to TCU but only sent in my application and essay. I never paid the $40 fee. Never requested to send my SAT scores. Never requested to send my HS transcript or a counselor evaluation. But i got an email saying that they have received all of the required items needed to review my application.. Does anyone know how they could have gotten all this info?
- How nessary is it to apply to college with letters of recomendations and other bells and whistles? - Hi, I’m applying for college and I’m in the top 5% of my graduating class. In Texas, students in the top 10% percentile are automatically admitted to any college/ university in the state. How nessessary is it to have cover letters, letters of recommendations, resumes, essays (when they university doesn’t require it), and other good
- Can you explain the college application process to me? - When should I start my applications? I’m currently a junior, and I’m interested in NYU, Columbia, and Macaulay’s Honors program at Hunter. What does the process entail? What are typical questions the application asks you? What are typical essay questions? How long should your essay be? Do all schools require an interview? How do colleges
- I didn’t get accepted into My top school (please read)? - I’m up there test score wise (composite of 30 on the ACT upper 75% for that school) and at the lower third GPA wise (3.0). I got a rejection letter last week. And I’m not saying that they have to accept me or that I’m the most prospective student. However, I also don’t think my
- What are my rights ? please help! im lost!? - Hi,I took out a distance learning diploma in csi:criminal profiling. In the book it says “you can email your essays to us” and three months ago i also emailed the site enquiring if it would still be ok that i emailed all of my essays over. I was assured this would be fine.I’ve worked really
- I didn’t get accepted into My top school (please read)? - I’m up there test score wise (compositeof 30 on the ACT upper 75% for that school) and at the lower third GPA wise (3.0). I got a rejection letter last week. And I’m not saying that they have to accept me or that I’m the most prospective student. However, I also don’t think my application
- What are my chances at these schools? - I aimed high because a girl on my basketball team just applied to Emory and she had a 2.5 gpa and 1560 on SAT and got accepted, so it motivated me. Ok, well I applied to Howard, Clark Atlanta, Spelman, Kennesaw State University, Albany state university, and georgia gwinnett college(which already accepted me even though
- Transferring to college? need help? - My gpa is a 2.7 Basically im trying to transfer form Montclair State to Kean University. I hear Kean anyway is a Better school overall. Right now i have 54 credits but not sure if i have enough to transfer in the spring. I’m kinda worried cause i hate Montclair and i want to get