I'm becoming quickly tired of yahoo answers. I've been answering questions for the past week and I've quickly jumped up to level 3 with about 50% best answers. But only maybe two or three people have actually chose my answers as the best, the rest people allowed to put to a vote by default. So after spending 15 minutes answering a question on say Greek history and women, even after putting into about three paragraphs filled with links and references, even after asking people for feedback and their opinions, I find the vast majority don't leave a note! So why should I bother answering questions on yahoo answers? Why would anyone use this site when it's filled with 15 year old illiterate kids trying their best to avoid homework? And worst of all, why do people answer questions that are devoid of 'please', 'thank you' and 'appreciative' and instead simply demand someone write an essay on whatever topic they want?
- How do you politely tell everyone in your class the !@#$ off and do their own work? - SERIOUSLY.last year everyone used me. people would just grab my homework and start copying when they didnt do it last nightwhen i correct homework then say i have to give them a 100%when there is a test people steal my study guides or they demand i print a copy for themi get frequent calls on
- How long will it work to ask Yahoo Answers to do my homework? - Write an essay in 500 words on the effect of asking Yahoo Answers to do your homework. Assume a generation to be defined as 30 years and the life expectancy of the average person to be 80 years. If I ask the world to do my homework on Yahoo Answers, how many generations will it
- I need an idea for this eassay i need to write? - i have to write a persuasive essay about letting kids make their own homework, and I need another reason. here are the two i have so far:1.] Kids may start to get tired of doing abc order or sentences every week. That may be the cause of why some kids don’t do their homework. Let
- Im writing an essay on an older member of my family noting similarities/differences and i have writers block? - Okay all the teacher gave me was this: The people in my life——- write a biography of an older member noting similarities/differences. Its for senior english so it has to be good. Note how im not asking yahoo answer users to do my homework, I just need help thinking of ideas. Im writing the
- Can you help me with my ethnography? - hey…um…..i have a few questions i need answers to. Can you PLEEEAAASEEE answer all of them truthfully? i need five more answers from people that i dont know. You will be annonymus, and i wont bother you if you are rude or say mean things. Its all about variety. so tell me what you personally
- What are the key differences between Western RPG’s & Eastern? - I’m doing an in depth analysis on Video Game Culture for my ‘Extended Project Qualification’ which will net me an extra AS Level in my last half term of Year 12. I’m answering a series of questions to provide enough content to pad out a 5,000 word essay and I’m hoping that I can find
- Similar Experience with Angry Posters? - Has anyone had experience with angry posters who seem to report EVERYONE for abuse, even when they answer a question correctly? What I mean is, I have referred people to proper sites they can go for research, answered questions fairly and honestly, etc., and yet, more and more my answers are reported for abuse!