I am trying to say that the great depression was good for America, as we look back at it today. I also need help with sub topics.This is what i have as a very rough thesis:While many would consider the great depression the worst time in American History, it shaped the United States into the strong, independent nation it is today.
- Need help again what makes the united states independant? - here is my essay need 15 more seconds of opinions on this topic:Is the United States truly independent?Webster’s Dictionary defines independence as the quality or state of being independent. Many people believe the United States is independent. Do you agree?Ultimately the question is: Is the United States truly independent?Our country is known for its innovative
- AP US History Finals, and I need help with the questions my teacher has given us.? - There are four questions we’re supposed to answer, and I can’t seem to get a start on them. If someone could give me a few sentences for each question so that I could start them, that would be a great help. Thanks.Explain how the definition of neutrality has been adjusted over time to suit
- Helpppp.! How does Japanese-American fashion help influence the U.S.? - We had to write an essay for English on how Japanese-American culture influenced the United States & one of my essays are about how their fashion influenced the U.S. I got my rough draft back and my teacher wrote”Why are you writing about fashion dictators? How does this connect with people in American? This is
- Constructive criticism on my unfinished essay please? - The United States of America, the greatest nation on Earth, is home to roughly 300 million people. Of them, 200 million are White, 44 million are Hispanic, 40 million are African American and 13 million is Asian. It’s very difficult to imagine that one presidential candidate could relate to so many segments of the diverse
- How do I write a research paper over the statue of liberty? - It has to be 4000 word essay but I dot know what to write? What do I argue and analyze? And I have know idea what to say in my thesis, so far all I have is ” the statue of liberty is an iconic figure that symbolizes the importance of America and plays a
- So i don’t really understand what my Government AP essay question is asking me? - So here’s the question…,The Age of Enlightenment philosophers set out the foundational values for the structure of government for the United States of America. Referring to the works of John Locke (Second Treatise on Civil Government), the Baron de Montesquieu (Spirit of the Laws), and Jean-Jacques Rousseau (The Social Contract), identify the principle idea(s) and
- Can you help make my short paragraph less wordy? - and edit it to make it better (optional).actually, this isn’t the whole paragraph; it’s longer but i don’t want to tire anyone. thank you!One of concern on the ongoing debate on America is about the education standards, and various writers have mentioned their position on this. In “A Fire in the Basement,” an introduction to