I'm almost finished with my autobiographical essay, these are the only things I'm having trouble with (I only need one more sentence for my last paragraph, and I need help on the intro and conclusion): Introduction: Over the years I have grown mentally. Even through the bad, I have been able to look at the bright side and learn how to not regret. Third paragraph: Lastly, I have been able to embrace my individuality. For years I was trying my best to blend in with everyone else. However, I disregard other’s judgments and focus on trying to do what is best. I have matured at such a young age and I’m proud of myself for that.Conclusion: I have become a better person because of these hardships. The tough times in life have made me a proud individual.
- Read part of my paper for and essay contest and tell me what u think plz.? - the topic is” Today s choices shape my future.A person can make so many choices, and each choice is a direct factor in your life. To make the right choice is to be successful, while making the wrong choice is an obstacle to overcome. As Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Once said “Life is hard,
- Proofread this essay and give me suggestions? - Young children are, of course, very impressionable. Childhood years and experiences shape a human into their ultimate person. These experiences, whether they are positive or negative, can have very diverse outcomes. For me, some very misfortunate events eventually produced a few extremely valuable and positive personality traits. So many young girls are “daddy’s girls”, worshipping their
- Help Essay! Need Revising!? - Help Essay! Need Revising!?Okay PLEASE if you have the time to read this do so.Don’t just scan through this!I need help It’s due tomorrow I’ll give out 10 points!Okay well this is a classification type of Essay on different types of friends I’ve had so far in my life.Friendship can be defined by
- Can you help me edit my essay? - For me, optimism is what helps a person fight life’s storm. Being optimistic means having hope in life, and hope is the most important thing a person can have. Even if you have nothing else it is hope that sustains you. Optimism is all around you, through soldiers, when you take trips to
- What do you think of this essay about why my mother is my biggest influence.? - I have had many various influential people in my life but I would have to say that my Mother has made the biggest impact of all. Most everything that I am today is a result of influences and examples I have received from my Mother. She has made so many different opportunities available to me,
- I feel like my dad loves my sister more and it hurts? - shes my half sister, shes 10 years older than me and i never lived with her, i love her to death though and shes amazing, but i get jealous :/He always talks about her and how amazing she is and how perfect she is, and he always compliments her on the smallest things she accomplishes.
- ANYONE who has read NIGHT by Elie Weisel. or can help me write an essay! PLEASE HELP. 10pts!? - alright, im writing an essay on the novel Night by Elie Weisel.i need help writing a FANTASTIC essay. i need help with the INTROand how to start it.the second paragraph. and how to start it.the third paragraph. and how you start it.the fourth paragraph. and how you start it.and lastly the CONCLUSION. i dont know