Answer in a well-developed short essay. Be sure to offer evidence to support your assertions. In what ways is the world of the Odyssey similar to today's world? In what ways is it different?
- English HW Help plzz? - This is the question(s):(a)What attitude toward death do you think Bryant has, based on “Thanatopsis”? Is he afraid of death? How does he want his readers to view death? Write a brief essay giving your ideas about the poet’s view of death. Use evidence from the poem to support your ideas.(b)Based on Walden, what would
- Greek Mythology Question? - Please Help Me With This Short Essay Question. It Basically Confuses The Heck Outta Me! 10 Pts. To Best Answer!What role did gods and goddesses play within Greek culture and The Odyssey? How do they interact with humans? Provide at least two examples from The Odyssey of these interactions. Answers should be approximately one to
- In the Hero’s Journey, what is the Supreme Ordeal stage for The Odyssey by Homer? - there are 12 stages to the hero’s journey. I only need the information that tells me what the supreme ordeal stage is for The Odyssey and evidence to support that. i need help with this for an essay for my english class. any help ASAP would be greatly appreciated
- Can someone help me with a essay on genocide? Just need some ideas? - The questions i need ideas on are:1. Can one individual change the world today, against all odds?2. Why is it important for our future to study genocide around the world?3. How is Schindler’s idea of capitalizing on the misfortune of the Jews similar to situations in today’s world?*#3 on on the movie “Schindler’s List”
- The great novel Revolutionary Road by Richard Yate please help 10 points best answer? - this is for an essay that was due TODAY so im kinda late xan someone please answer this for me if u can, i would greatly appreciate it…….10 points for best answer how is revolutionary road a realistic novel? how does its thematizing if performance function in terms of characterlization. i really need help on
- What does ‘repudiation of extreme aestheticism’ mean? - one of my summer reading books for AP english 11 is “the picture of dorian grey” by oscar wilde. i have to choose from two essays to write and i’m analyzing both so i know what to look for when reading. one of the questions i must answer if i write the first one is:
- English help? - i have to write a 3 paragraph essay with an intro, body, and conclusion.A) Discuss the functions of conversation, gossip, and overhearing or eavesdropping in Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare. Use examples to support your assertions.