In short, here's the deal: I'm 41 and tired of sales. I've taken & passed the needed coursework/requirements for medical school but have to write essay on WHY medical school. I know not whether it's a mid-life crisis sort of deal but I'm looking at it from a life-standpoint. What "legacy" do I want to leave behind on this earth? What legacy for my wife & kids? For my community? It's difficult to bring these life-factors up in essay because I fear it'll sound too mushy or insincere. How do I word something like this without being, as mentioned, too mushy, but at the same time professional?Any mature help truly, truly appreciated.
- Essay Help! The New Deal? - I don’t really understand what I’m supposed to do (I know I sound stupid) but could someone help me with this essay topic.”There is little debate but that the New Deal of Franklin Roosevelt, for good or for bad, has had a lasting impact on American life. Discuss the New Deal as to its origins,
- What were the bad parts of FDR’s The New Deal? - I am making an opinion essay, and I disagreed with the new deal, but I am lacking some strong points why the new deal was bad. I am choosing to oppose this because everyone else in my class is for the New Deal, and if I can get enough evidence to proove that the
- Pre-med/Medical school? - I am currently transferring from one cal state school to another to pursue a biology degree(premed focus). My question is after doing some research i have found that i have a very slight chance of getting into medical school from a (csu). If i get a 4.0 gpa and score high on my mcats while
- Have you ever felt so insecure that you want to give up? - i’m 34 and the mother of 3. my youngest is now in school so, i decided to go back to school my self to become an MA (medical assistant). i was doing so well in my first mod. even my first test i got an 88 on my theory test and an 88 in medical
- Is this a good UC personal statement topic for prompt #1? - Here’s the prompt:Describe the world you come from — for example, your family, community or school — and tell us how your world has shaped your dreams and aspirations.I’m thinking about writing about my maternal grandparents (with focus on my grandma). They moved to the U.S. from China when I was in 3rd or 4th
- Help with essay suggestions? - I have to write an essay for a full tuition scholarshipIt’s based on Martin Luther King Junior and I have to provide and example from my life that shows I believe in his legacy of community involvement and commitment to human rights.I normally don’t have trouble writing, but with this the only thing I can
- Can Someone Edit My Essay? 10 pnts for best edits? - Imagine this: Our state government has decided all high school students must complete 10-15 hours of community service each week. This would be in addition to your obligations as a full time student. ESSAY: Imagine being a high school student. You have to wake up early in the morning to go to school. The schoolwork