I am currently entering into my senior year at Edward R. Murrow High School, which is in Brooklyn, NY.If it really matters to anyone or BU, I moved from Israel 5-6 years ago. I am white and a Male as wellI intend to major in Business/FinanceI maintain a 3.9 GPA. 94.17 out of 95 if you want to be exactI got a 590 CR, 600 W ( 8 out of 12 essay), and 530 M on the SAT. I scored 760 and 560 on Hebrew and US History SAT II's respectively. I will take another SAT II and retake the SAT again.I took AP US History my junior year. I will take AP Statistics, AP US Gov't, and AP Italian my senior year. i have a pretty full schedule for my senior year. To be honest, my coursework during my 1st two years has been too easy, but it has increased since my Junior year and will increase as I enter my Senior yearI have been working part/full time (it varies) under my mother since the beginning of my Freshman year (still working). I volunteered over the summers of 2007 and 2008 at a summer camp, but there is trouble in proving that I volunteered (very long story. unsure of what to do). I will volunteer close to home this fall as well I am a part of the Intel Science Research Program in the Behavioral Sciences since the end of my sophomore year until November of my senior year. I will join my school's chess club I started my College Now this spring, and I will continue until the end of my senior year. I assisted three teachers in my school at different periods of time and assisted in the school's library as well for a little bitI already received two recommendations (one from Forensics teacher, and another from my Business teacher) with a third (Intel program Coordinator) to come soon. May even request another one just to be sureInterests/hobbies include the electric guitar, cooking, jogging, soccer, and basketball (not in a soccer or basketball team since my school doesn't have an athletics program). I know 4 languages fluently (English, Hebrew, Italian, and Russian)I know my SAT is a bit lacking and for that reason, I'm studying this summer to improve it.So basically, are my chances good or bad?
- Do you think UCLA, UCSD, or USC will accept me? - i have an unwieghted gpa of 3.68 and weighted of 3.95 for sophomore and junior year.done/doing 4 AP courses. been in the most rigorous courses.ELC student for UC system.SAT score of 1890math:650writing: 650reading:590got straight A’s all of freshman year.got a 3.8 unwieghted senior first semester.i have lots of hours and volunteered at a summer camp
- University of Oregon? - -For the University of Oregon, you need a 3.4 GPA to be automatically accepted. If you do not have a 3.4 GPA, they ask for your first semester Senior year grades.-I had a 3.1 GPA as my entire GPA (Freshman-Junior)-ACT: 22-For my first semester senior year grades, I received a 3.43 (the semester is already
- Do I have a shot at getting into Brown University? - I’m going into my junior year at the end of summer and right now my GPA is a 3.5 but i can easily move it up to a 3.7/3.75 over the course of my junior year so lets just say that my GPA is a 3.7classes for junior year:world litworld studiesspanish 4pre-calcphysicsphotography 2gymvisual programingsenior year
- College admission help? - -The University of Oregon has an automatic admission with a 3.4 GPA. If you do not have a 3.4 GPA, they automatically ask for your first semester Senior year grades.-I had a 3.1 GPA as my entire GPA (Freshman-Junior)-ACT: 22-First semester senior year, I received a 3.43 (the semester is already over)-The acceptance rate is
- Can I get into UPitt? - I am currently entering my senior year in high school. One university that I have been eying more and Pitt. I do live in Pennsylvania, so hopefully it will increase my chances for admission. I want to study Biomedical Engineering, so my question really is if I could get into the Swanson School of Engineering.My
- Will i get accepted into FSU? Please help, im very anxious.? - I am a Highschool senior and I have been worried recently because a college acceptance predictor put my chances at 3% at best. I think that my chances are better than that, and would really like some opinions on whether or not i will be accepted.Unweighted G.P.A. : 2.68Weighted G.P.A. : 3.784 (through junior year)I
- Chances at UCB, UCLA, USC, UCSD, UCI? - Hey guys! I’d really appreciate it if you guys could tell me what you think my chances at these schools are! I’m not sure if I am being too hard on myself, or too hopeful so I’d like your advice Thanks in advance! Btw, I especially care about UCLA-Unweighted GPA (10-11): 3.9-UC GPA: