I am an Atheist myself. Recently I was assigned an argumentative essay for my english class. I took the topic to my professor as I thought it would be a great one, he very much agreed with me and allowed me to proceed to writing it. The following listed are what I'd like to know from Atheists all around the world and on here: -When did you abandon your faith? What did you experience during the change? What was your reaction?-What are your thoughts on a higher power? On God? On the concept of God creating the world from NOTHING?-Do you see religion as a threat to humanity? What is your stance on religious beliefs?-What is the relationship like between you (an atheist) and a religious individual of any sort?-Are you content with Atheism?-Your thoughts on the whole 'heaven and hell' thing.ETC.Please feel free to go beyond and tell me your story in a few paragraphs. I'd like to do as much research as possible as I see it pointless just to write from my perspective.Thanks!
- Proof that there is NO GOD? - I’m writing a short essay for my Religions class for why there is no God, and I need proof. One of the requirements is that I need to prove my theory using news stories from today’s media (CNN, NYTimes…) (an example that there IS a God would be, i dunno, 10 people were saved in
- Need some advice on the paragraph I wrote.? - This is my first paragraph for an AP US History essay, I would like to know what you think, what I could do better or say differently. If you see and mistakes it would be great to know. thank you.here is the essay question. Compare the ways in which religion shaped the development of colonial
- A Level Sociology – Help – How to Answer a Essay Question Please? - How Do you Answer/Work Out what to write for a sociology Question?So, i have finished Unit 3 Religion – and have a exam in JanWhen i looked at the Question Papers , I dont understand the Actual questions. I am lost, and blank, what do i write in them?For ExampleUsing material from Item A and
- Homosexuality (Survey Below)? - I am a student who is studying advanced business studies at College. In my 2nd year I have started on an extended project which is a 6,000 word essay. This questionnaire will help me with my primary research and help my overall conclusion. Copy and paste questions into the answer box when trying to answer.
- Please help me improve this paragraph in my Animal Farm Essay.? - The unprejudiced perspective in which the story is told also makes for a less complicated read. Animal Farm is not told from any particular animal’s perspective and it doesn’t have a protagonist. It is told from the perspective of the common animals as a group: for example, that “[t]he animals were stupefied. . . .
- Check my essay please.? - Inherit the Wind Essay In the last scene of “Inherit the Wind” Henry Drummond put the “Origin of Species” and the Bible next to each other; Henry Drummond thinks that each book has equal values and thinks people should choose their own beliefs. Henry Drummond does not express strong hatred towards a religion and he
- Question about Napoleon? - I’m writing an essay and I need to know what Napoleon I’s stance on religion was and how he dealt with religion in his empire?