I read A Prayer for Owen Meany and I wrote about the main characters but I got an F on my essay. In each paragraph I talked about a different character but he didn't want that. My professor told me to write about one character and he said to be a "psychologist" when writing about the character. How do I do this? I will write about either the character Owen Meany or John Wheelwright. It has to be 4 to 6 pages. What would I write about one character? I have no idea where to start or what to write about. I need a thesis also but I don't know how to write that. PLEASE any HELP would be appreciated. Thank you!
- I think I failed the CAHSEE! Is my thesis alright? - My teacher constantly made us practice writing persuasive essays, but then come to the exam, it is a narrative essay. I had no idea what to do. the prompt is as follows: WRITE A NARRATIVE IN WHICH YOU ENCOUNTER AN OBJECT OR PLACE THAT HAS A “CHARACTER.” I wrote a story about a girl who
- Who should pay for the textbook? - We had a 35 per cent group assignment for our course. Our constitutional law textbook costs almost $ 109 plus tax. One of our group members has an extended version of the textbook which costs $130 plus tax.I did my share of work and wrote 9 pages and helped with the citation. This girl in
- What’s a good title to an essay about a psychologist? - I’m writing an essay, due tomorrow, bout a clinical psychologist. I’m in college, n this essay is worth 1/4 of my grade. I wrote 4 pages, but i still can’t come up with a good, solid title for it. any ideas?
- What is the literary term for…PLEASE ANSWER ASAP!? - I am writing an essay on Kurt Vonnegut’s novel Cat’s Cradle. I’m trying to look for the literary term to describe how the main character John in the novel is a depiction of what Vonnegut is thinking and telling. It’s like the author is the main character (just a different name). What is the literary
- I have to write a personal response essay for my English class on “The Lottery” by Shirley Jackson.? - I have to write a five paragraph essay explaining my response to the story, i have to pick 3 adjectives to describe how I felt after I had read the story. and I have to explain the 3 reactions in each of the body paragraphs of the essay.My QUESTION is, how do I start my
- How do I ask my teacher about her marking without sounding rude? - Recently, we had to do some essays in English where we did creative writing. It was very open. My friend wrote about this other character’s perspective in a poem and she got one off full marks.I tried really hard on mine and got four off full marks which is still okay, but counts for a
- Why would an author name a character Jude? - Obviously authors choose their characters’ names, especially the main character’s, with care. I’m reading a book for my literature class and i have to write an essay on it. I’ve tried to do some research on the name, but I’m hitting brick walls. So, could someone tell me who Jude was in