I have a hero essay and I needed a little help, I have three reasons for why he is not a hero:-arrogant-vengefulness-unloyalness (also how would i say that to sound correctly?)I am having trouble on how he is unloyal because I have one example but it is really short so I need another one... I already talked about how he slept in Circe's bed for a year, but what is another example? Could you also tell me what chapter it's in?
- How should i end this essay? - Its on heroes, heres the 1st paragraph, because the whole essay wont fit on here.The word hero brings back your youngest memories of men in capes and spandex, with their trusty sidekicks and super-villain enemies and their duty to save the world from doom and evil. When I hear the word hero, I think of
- I need an essay on why Odysseus was a hero.? - The first thing we need to understand about Greek heroes is what they are. A Greek hero, in general, was a great warrior who fought and died on the battle field. Achilles is the “perfect” Greek hero. The only value of a hero is in achieving glory and being a good guest/host
- I have an essay on charles dickens’ great expectations, is there anyone that can help me? - the question i have to write an essay on is:How does Dickens make us sympathize with Pip in Chapter 1 (when Pip meets the convict) and in chapter 8 (when Pip meets estella and miss havisham for the first time)?Thankyou… I just need some strong points…I have some but I just needed some more thanks….p.s
- Question to hook the reader for a Rosa Parks essay? Yes or no question!? - I’m having trouble coming up with a question to hook the reader. At first I had, “Have you ever wondered how the African Americans gained their rights?” but apperently I need a yes or no question. I thought about, “Is everyone free?” but that just seems too short. This is for a Rosa Parks essay
- Why is Warren Buffett a Hero? - Hi, I have to make an essay about my hero so i picked Warren Buffett.The problem is that i have to put “Why is he a Hero?”I know he’s considered a hero but i don’t have information about it even though i’ve lookin’ for it since last week.. and Nothing…Please, help Me…God Bless U- Jamie User
- What is an epic hero? I’m confused about my essay topic… Help!? - My teacher asked me to:”Consider the idea of redefining the epic hero in “Paradise Lost”. You need to take what you take to be the conventional or already established model of the epic hero, so that you reader can see what is different about the new model(s) you find in the texts you are
- Macbeth Essay, Tragic Hero or Criminal? - Ok so I’m typing an essay concerning macbeth, whether he is a tragic hero or criminal.Frankly, I don’t perceive him as a true tragic hero, contrary to others’ ideas. Is the very short introduction of him being an honorable warrior at the beginning of the book supposed to convince me that he is a hero?