I am doing this thing and I lost my book..can you please give me a word form the book and the sentence and page number..i cant find my book anywhere and my essay is due soon. I need 10 words so please give me as many as possible with the page number and sentence...or a website with sentences on it!
- How many paragraphs would you guess that a 1000 words essay/article would contain? - It could contain one 1000-word paragraph.Single sentences have been written that are more than 1000 words. Victor Hugo wrote one sentence in “Les Miserables” that was 823 words long. There is also, apparently, a Polish novel, “Gates of Paradise”, with a 40,000 word sentence. Jonathan Coe’s The Rotters Club, published in 2001, contains a
- Does anybody know the page numbers of this “kill a mockingbird” quotes? - I have all these quotes together for an essay I need to write, but I lost the page numbers for one of them. could you tell me the page number in your book so that I can know where to look around.There’s a lot of ugly things in this world, son. I wish I could
- Citations – apa – secondary source help!? - Okay, i can hardly seem to find help with this. So if I am trying to take a fact out from a book.. for example. -This market is refered to ‘one of the fastest growing niche markets in the international travel industry’(Ivy, 2001). -* Now that whole sentence is taken out from a book called
- How do you cite the same book twice in an essay when using endnotes? - The first time cited include the Book Title, Author’s Name, Publisher, Publication Date, and Page number(s) referenced.For a second reference from the same source you can abbreviate it with the term “ibid” and the page number rather than writing out the whole citation again.( Ibid is short for the latin word “Ibidem”, which means “In
- Could i still be dyslexic if i don’t have problems with spelling? - I’m 16 and have never really had a difficulty spelling but i find it extremely difficult to read aloud from a book or take in any information from reading. It seems that no matter how hard i try to take in the information i still can’t remember it after reading the page several times.Although i’ve
- How do I reword my sentence so that it doesn’t have the word “it”? - For my College English essay there cannot be any “its” throughout the paper, but I cannot find a way around this sentence and I do not know how to re-word it without “it” in the sentence. The sentence is: “There are many different types of relationships, and depending on the relationship between two people, it
- Can anyone give me a sample essay? - Im kind of nervous about this thing I want to do for college and to ease my nervousness I fantasize about going to a college like that or visit their website and look at their requirements to enroll in that school….and I really want to go to IAFT/ iternational academy of film and television and