Does anyone know any Sociologists theories that can relate to the Freedom Writers movie?i am thinking of writing about: Racism/ViolenceYouth CultureCinematic Apparatus (maybe)if there is anything more/or better that i can talk about, please let me know. I thank you in advance for your ideas.
- Good Title for my Literary Essay? - I am writing a literary essay for my Language Arts class. I need some good ideas for a title. The theme for my paper is ‘staying positive in tough situations’. I am comparing the two books/stories ‘Anne Frank: Diary of a Young Girl’ and ‘The Freedom Writers’ (we’re using the movie for The Freedom Writers
- A good freedom book or movie? - I am writing a essay about freedom and what the World will be like without it i have to add in a book and or a movie about freedom and what i think about it and im having a hard time finding a movie about freedom in general User tags:functionalism sociology freedom writers
- Marxist and functionalist view on crime? - I am writing an essay on the Marxist and Functionalist view on crime for sociology and was hoping for some advice please.I seem to be ok on the Marxist view point although could do with some sociologists to quote and whether they are classical marxists or neo marxists.Regarding the Functionalist view, I know sociologists such
- Personal hero essay sample? - hey i was aked to write a personal hero essay from freedom writers movie but stuck with the introduction.i am writting about erin gruwell,she sacrificed her marriage for her students,got three jobs to buy them books and changed their lives completely User tags:functionalism sociology freedom writers
- Does migration or woring overseas really help filipinos? - Please help me with my essay and somehow relate it to the movie a mother`s story by pokwang. thank you in advance and please organize your thoughts thank you. ) User tags:functionalism sociology freedom writers
- Brave New World Extended Essay Idea – take a look!? - I’m thinking of writing an essay that contains several different (yet interrelated) components. I’d like to give Brave New World a historical context. If I can develop a deeper understanding of what society was like at the time of the novel’s composition (and perhaps moments in Huxley’s life when he was deeply impacted by
- Sociology – Small Groups – gangs? - Essay Topic: Choose one of the processes used as a chapter heading (7-14 and 16) in Group Dynamics as a major focus. Explain this process but weave into your discussion material relating to at least one other major group process. You should illustrate the analytical concepts and models in the academic literature on Small Groups