i need help with an essay for school. i have to do a compare and contrast with two books ....the outsiders and where the red fern grows. im comparing two characters and contrasting them. they r ponyboy(outsiders) and billy (wtrfg)...help me with ideas on how to compare and contrast them and a thesis statement. thxs!:)
- Holden and Winston: Catcher in Rye and 1984? - What is a good thesis for an essay comparing and contrasting Holden Caufield in The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger and Winston Smith in 1984 by George Orwell. Also, what are some good comparing and contrasting points about them.If you can not make up a comparing/contrasting thesis, JUST a comparing thesis is good
- Need two books to compare, ideas? - For my A2 literature course we need to write an essay comparing two books; neither has to be a classic and can, within reason, be any book we choose. Any ideas which books would be quite interesting and unique to compare?I’m scared i’ll end up doing something more ‘common’ and expected…. like comparing Othello and
- Can somoene help me with my thesis statement? - I am writing an analytical essay comparing and contrasting the two plays Odeipus Rex and A Raisin in the Sun. I just cannot think of a thesis statement. Can anyone help me out?
- ELA essay- need book reccomendations!? - I need to write 2 essays, each at least containing 4 paragraphs.The first essay is comparing and contrasting a theme in a fiction book, and a theme in a nonfiction bookThe second essay is comparing and contrasting 2 poems of a similar themeDoes anyone know any good books for the first essay or second?
- Clever/Funny Title for this paper? - Its a compare/contrast essay for a creative writing course. Im comparing/contrasting the Dunkin’ Donuts experience vs. the Starbucks experience. Cheezy is good in this matter so by all means suggest whatever. If it matters I will be favoring dunkies in the paper.
- Please help me! What do you think of my essay? - Well this is the criteria: INTRO-•thesis statement•explain credibility•name of story & author•very lil info on storyBODY-•three paragraphs w/ ex from book,reasons these examples show credibility.CONCLUSION-•restatment,in diff words,of the intro or thesis.(extra info-credibility… Why it’s believable,3rd person P.O.V,5 paragraphs,base on 1-2 charact. -jhonny & pony.) please rate,fix,read all it’s pretty short.Ima take shortcuts so it may
- Help creating a thesis statement for Lord of the Flies essay? - Um, yeah, I have the whole essay written out… except the thesis statement. I have a pretty basic idea for the thesis statement, but how do I make it better?”Golding’s book, Lord of the Flies, teaches us three separate allegories of psychological, political, and religious ideas in our everyday lives.”I showed my teacher, but he