Essay should be three-five paragraphs depending on your thesis. IntroductionIntroduce the topicDescriptionThesis and Thesis reasons (usually three)First paragraphDescribe First Thesis ReasonSupportSupportSecond Body Paragraph Describe Second Thesis ReasonSupport SupportThird Body ParagraphDescribe Third Thesis ReasonSupport Support ConclusionReview TopicReview ThesisReview Thesis ReasonAdd a nice finish, explaining why this topic is important. Quotes are good too, for support. Good luck!
- Feedback/criticism on this thesis? - “Luck is a superstitious belief that doesn’t exist because of its abundance and substantial convincing people do.” and i would continue with things to back it up. explaining the superstions and what luck is not and then what luck is and that it is everywhere (therefore, not such a thing as luck) and then the
- I have to write an essay on flowers for algernon…..HELP!? - Alright i need to know what u think. Is the surgery good or bad? i read the book is it bad because of charlie or as is it good for society as a whole since he figured out what the mistakes were. Give me 6 quotes with thier page numbers and your thesis and make
- I need extremely help.? - what’s a good topic sentence for my thesis statement. my thesis statement is…The American Dream is the freedom that allows all citizens and most people of the U.S to pursue their goals in life through hard work and free choice.In my english class, we’re going to write an essay about it, so FREEDOM is going
- How can i write an essay in which I have to complain about SAT is not fair for students? - You will persuade not complain. Follow the Rule of 3. You need three good reasons why its unfair. State these in your thesis(topic) sentence. Search online for the standardized test debate. Find quotes from experts that will support your reasons. It’s always convincing to have experts back you up.
- Need to write an academic essay on motivation. Dun know how to start. Any kind soul can help.? - The person above me kinda explained it but:-The title. Try and make it eye-catchy or humorous. You can try a pun or an alliteration-In the first sentence, introduce the reader to this topic. E.g. Motivation, a form of blah blah blah.-Then go on explaining it, expanding it and give some examples. Also you can try
- Help writing an essay about the theme of “The Ungrateful Tiger”? - can you guys help me write my essay? [external link] …thats the link to the story.i need to read the story and write an essay about the theme. it has to be 4-5 paragraphs. the first paragraph will be the intro and im going to write a brief summary of the story and write
- Help with thesis essay lord of the flies? - so i need to write a thesis essay on lord of the flies here is my thesis The rivalry between Ralph and Jack reveals that when good and evil clash, chaos is inevitable. So i need help writing a paragraph about Ralphs being practical vs Jacks version of fun with quotes from the stroy please