So, my teacher assigned me a essay that is already late. . .. It has to take place in ancient Greece, And it has to explain a natural phenomenon or teach a moral or lesson.. It has to be 1 1/2 to 2 pages in length!Any ideas? I REALLY wanted the beginning paragraph to start with,"All hail the three sisters!" the Kingdom roared.What do you think about having something like 'Don't trust someone you don't know'. Could this be taught as a lesson or something? Any Ideas? I wanted this story to be VERY VERY interesting.My characters I was thinking about putting in:.*Konohana (The 'pirate' empress (A.K.A, the Leader), also the oldest of the three sisters, her power is turning people to stone, and being an empress of the 'Echo' Islands.*Zivexa (Middle sister, approximately 14 years old, her power is wisdom, and uses a bow and arrow. She is middle Princess.)*Atisue (Youngest sister, about 13 years old, her power is to read peoples emotions (Not minds!) She uses a staff. Her staff heals people. She is heard as the wolf princess because she has one wolf hand (Paw)).Please help me come up with a good moral or lesson, or a natural phenomenon! I need help! This has to be turned in Thursday!
- I’m Writing a Paper on Language and need some input!? - My paper is going to include information about different languages around the world, sign language, slang, basically- forms of communication. This is a cultural phenomenon that intrigues me. Im have to write a creative, per formative essay that demonstrates how yu help to create that phenomenon and how that phenomenon helps to create
- Simone is Writing a essay about the reintroduction of wolves into Northeastern US? - Tell if they are Position or Research1. wolves are and inportant part of a balanced ecosystem2. the wolf was eliminated from the NE Us by the end of the 19 century3. Wolvers are shy animals that try to avoid human contact4.A group called Defenders of Wildlife has been leading wolf recovery efforts in the NE
- Please read my essay? - Turning points repeatedly all the time in history. Throughout history there were major turning points. For example when the Christians captured the Holy Land in the crusades they only had it for 50 years then, the turning point took place, the Muslim army recaptured the Holy Land. Another example is when emperor Constantine adopted Christianity
- Girls, my teacher is making me do this as an essay cuz this is the topic I got out of the hat.I need opinions.? - My older sister is 23 and I have 2 other older sisters. They are 18 and 20. 2 of them are in college and are home almost all weekends and friday nights to watch me, Cuz thats my parents date night. So the last time they did it, My parents were going to some movie
- Rate my essay outta 10? - Friend or Foe? Friendship is a term used to denote cooperative and supportive behavior between two or more people. I befriended Drew while attending a temple trip six years ago. We were so accustomed to doing everything together that when people saw us they thought we were brothers. However, over
- I need help with my essay? Pointers? - I want to join Yearbook this school year. However, I need to get accepted. Part of the application process requires me to write a one page essay. Here is the prompt: A one-page essay explaining why you want to be on the staff, how you think you can best contribute to next years yearbook staff
- Can I expect to be accepted to UW-Madison? - I will be applying to be a freshman during the 09-10 school year:-I have an ACT of 31 (with writing)-I have a 3.9 GPA (unweighted), 4.2 (weighted)-Im ranked 2nd in my class of about 200.-By the time I graduate I will have taken:-3 semesters of gym-1 year of art-4 years of orchestra (2 honors)-1