We need to write a 1000 word speech essay thing for English and I wanted to make mine really controversial. Not on abortion or anything like that, something really unique that will shock them. Either that, or I wanted to write something from the view of a Hogwarts student. Harry Potter is like, one of the only things I could write about for 1000 words. Something like 'Did Dumbledore raise Harry for slaughter' or 'The abolishment of Slytherin.' I guess I just need ideas..
- Obsession with Harry Potter!? - IM OBSESSED. and I should be asking for help of how i can overcome this, because harry potter is literally taking over my life… but I just recently reread the series and now the only thing I want to do in my free time is google facts about harry potter, read fanfics, google what house
- Which life skills do Harry Potter have? (read box)? - ok so im doing an essay in school about the life skills of Harry Potter.. so which life skills do you think he has in the 3rd harry potter movie Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban? thanks
- Is any one else disappointed with the movie Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince? - I’m A really big Harry Potter Fan, and right now I’m righting an essay about: Why the Book is Better then the movie, and I started off with Twilight, and ended up with Harry Potter. I want to know what you wish they would have put in the movie that was in the book, or
- Would it be a bad idea to write about Harry Potter / JK Rowling for my college essay? - For my personal essay, one of the topics to write about is: “describe a character in fiction, a historical figure, or a creative work (as in art, music, science, etc) that has had an influence on you, and explain that influence.” So of course, I jumped right to that one because I could potentially write
- Entertainment wise, what are some other things that the U.K has and America does not? - I think that most pop songs listened today have only few good singers which most are From the U.KAdele, JessieJ, Leona Lewis etc. Harry potter was written by a U.K writer, and Stephanie Meyer’s pathetic book was written in america.What are other things in entertainment that the U.K is better at?I am not trying to
- Extended Essay Topics? - I’m in IB1 and I need help with my Extended Essay Topic! I have no ideas so far, and we have to have a chosen topic sometime next week. I want to do mine in HL English A1, but I’m not 100% sure what.I would want it to be interesting so that I can actually
- Complicated question about writing, please help? - I’m 17, male, and have always thought of myself as a writer. At school I’m doing Advanced English (hardest English course, Shakespearean texts etc), Ancient History, Extension History (only 3/140 students doing this), Legal Studies, etc etc. I’ve always loved reading stories, watching stories (film), imagining stories, planning novels – but I’ve always been discouraged