First of all, you should like to read books. If you do, you need not get materials for writing an essay on that. You can say why you like to read books. If you have no habit of reading books, then whatever you might write, based on we say or on the basis of some reading material, that will be untrue. You essay will be a hallow and insincere one. Think over. For writing such essays,it is always better to rely on ones own experience. You may, of course, seek help from others, as to the manner of writing the essay.
- Books for AP Lang-which one should I read? - I’ve narrowed down my very long list of book choices for AP Lang to these 12 books. I have read about all of them but am having trouble deciding which one sounds like the best read. If any of you have read these, please tell me which one you think i’d prefer. I typically like
- I really need some help. I feel like i’m getting dumber.? - I know this is alot but please read it, I really need your helpOk well I used to get average grades back when I was in middle school. Now im a Jr in HS and my grades suck. I really never study and when I try to I can’t. It’s hard to explain but I
- Why can’t I write English essay well? - I’ve lived in Canada for 4 years, and I still struggle with English when it comes to writing English essays. My parents paid a lot of money for me go to school in Canada(it’s unbelievable what they’ve done for me in the past) so that I could learn English, and experience different culture. I feel
- How to make a good plan when writtng an essay for college or uni? - The best plan sor university essays would be to first do as much research on the topic as possible so u know the material inside out. then take 1 or 2 days to brainstorm. 1 day to write the outline…then about 2 days to write ur first draft. give a break for a day and
- Free essays and projects, with open university course material where can i sell them? - A103-an introduction to humanitiesVery good condition full course material, tapes, including (the arts-good study guide) set book, plus all essays & tutor comments. Postage not included/UK £50 ONOU210-the English language, past, present & futurevery good condition full course material,1 tape, including (describing language) set book, plus all essays & tutor comments. Postage not included/UK £50
- Do you agree that the best way to prove one knows what they say they know is to get another person to learn? - I need to write several essays for experiential credit towards my college degree. I have many years of work experience, but I have not read many books. I find I learn best by getting my hands dirty and just jumping in and asking questions… I use the book, owners manual, instructions as a last resort.So
- Where can I find cliff notes/essays about the following books? - I had to read The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty and An Order of Amelie, Hold The Fries by Nina Schindler for my summer reading this year.I read both books and took notes on them, and actually started my reader’s log which was required for extra credit. However, I’ve tried looking for my