I need an essay/letter on the proclamation of 1763. Im a native american and i either pick a loyalist or patriots side and i have to support them. Any one help?
- Can the Incas be considered Native American? - My English teacher asked us to write an expository essay about anything to do with the Native Americans…past or present. I thought back to 7th grade history, where I felt the fall of the Incas was never properly explained. I researched and wrote about the fall of the Inca Empire. My teacher
- Help picking out American landmarks? - I have a homework assignment to pick out 5 AMERICAN landmarks but write a persuasive essay of two pages on 1. Can you please help me pick out one that i will get sufficient information from or please give me an opinion or experience if you have been to one. Remember it has to
- Essay help for modern world history? - American public opinion cycles through arguing for and arguing against the use of American dollars and time in the exploration of space. List at least three arguments for each side of this debate. Support your defense with specific details. So, you will need three sections in this essay. In section one, you will
- Essay on the mind of a patriot? - The were so many different factors which led people in the 1770s to consider themselves Patriots that this is impossible. The factors varied from colony-to-colony and were based on many different complex social, economic, historical, religious, and political issues. The Patriots (and the Loyalists) were an extremely diverse group of people and you cannot sum
- What do you think about my Essay? - Neil GadinganWPACS 8A8a Per.3E.L.AThe American DreamThe American Dream is systematically denied to certain members of society. This expression is taken from,” The Grand Council Fire of American Indians”. Thus, this is mainly similar to me because a majority of people are stereotype to possess certain characteristics that are far from their true personality. The Native
- Does This Essay Sound Good Enough To Native Speakers? - Hi, American friends: I’m a foreigner learning English. It’s a tough task. Hope you native speakers can help me out a bit. Sincere thanks:)The essay in the following link is a sample essay. But I’m not sure if it’s written by native speaker or a Korean. I can not tell. Would you please tell me
- Why i`m an American Patriot? - i need to write this dumb essay 300 – 400 wordsmy teacher Mrs. Woodward want it in by tomorrowif you can give me some starts on these topics1.famous people how are know a patriots2.how kids and teen are patriots3.what is not a patrioti need this before tomorrow