okay I have to write an essay on A Seperate Peace by John Knowles. The essay question is this:Although the boys at Devon never actually see World War II (except for Leper) they feel the effects of it every day and engage in their own personal, private wars. Considering the setting of the novel, in what ways is Gene fighting his own personal, private war?Can anyone help me write an introduction paragraph to that? Or at least a clear thesis statement? I'm going to write about how he challenged himself on academics, sport, and had to battle his guilt about Finny. Can anyone help please?
- URGENT! WUTHERING HEIGHTS? - I have a huge essay due (only 5 paragraphs) but it counts a lot for my grade. The paper is pretty much on the setting of Wuthering Heights, but not just the setting in the beginning of the book, the setting throughout the whole book. I have to make a thesis statement about the setting,
- Definition of historical essay? - The History Essay FormatEssay is an old French word which means to “attempt”. An essay is the testing of an idea or hypothesis (theory). A history essay (sometimes referred to as a thesis essay) will describe an argument or claim about one or more historical events and will support that claim with evidence, arguments and
- History Essay Help…? - i need to write an essay on three events that chnged Canada as a country. the three events that I have chosen are: the battle of yres (world war 1), the canadian flag debate, and the battle of the somme (world war 1 again). What I need help with is the introduction paragraph…i have no
- Is it good to start an Introduction to an essay with a quote? - Introductions:Possiblities for an excellent introduction:1. Current Events2. Personal Experience3. Dramatic statements or statistics ==Shocking or eye-catching4. Interesting background information the reader needs to know5. Excellent quotations that are shocking, bold, or daring *** Do not use more than one in the introductionTo start your introduction begin with 1. Bold statement expressing either neutral feeling or
- I need a quote from Leper Lepellier in A Separate Peace rejecting jumping out of the tree? - Like in the beginning of the book when Finny and Gene first do it. I need the quote for my essay due tomorrow, and i left my book in my locker ): help?
- Who would write a short essay about legalizing marijuana in canada? containg these things:? - - an intresting title- a 3 point thesis statement- clear transitions- a concluding paragraph………………………………..…ps: please, dont post dumb answers, if ur not willing to write, nobody is forcing u to.. thank u all..
- First Paragraph of my Essay.? - Note: this is my thesis statement ” In Roald Dahl, “The Landlady”, the theme of appearance versus reality is shown through the setting, pets and the antagonist, the Landlady.”Here is the very first paragraph on my essay. Including the thesis statement. Is it correct/good?At some point in your life, something has always seemed out of