The topic is on Ira Hayes and Jackie Robinson. There has to be a grabber(cant be a question). And the thesis about how Jackie robinson and Ira hayes were brave and if they are brave in the same way.(ex. Jackie Robinson and Ira Hayes faced many challenges, and they were brave and faced the obstacles.)First Body paragraph is on How was Ira Hayes is brave and what did he do that was so heroic and brave?Give specific examples and good details.Second Body paragraph on how was Jackie Robinson brave and what did he do that was so heroic and brave? Specific examples and good details.Third Body Paragraph on Why or why not they are heroes? Specific examples and good details. And Conclusion restating the thesis and a clincherMake sure is the essay is written eloquently and in description (maybe an A+ paper)Thanks These are two websites you MUST use the info from... [external link]
- Simple Essay Question! (10 points for the best answer!) (Please Explain in easy words, no funny comments)? - Hey guys I am finding little difficulties with writing strong Essay, So if any of you are expert at it please help me out.Well before you start answering let me tell you if you put funny comment in here, I will vote it down! (I am able to vote!)So anyways guys here we go.Q-1: I
- How to write a really-nice essay? - Essay should be three-five paragraphs depending on your thesis. IntroductionIntroduce the topicDescriptionThesis and Thesis reasons (usually three)First paragraphDescribe First Thesis ReasonSupportSupportSecond Body Paragraph Describe Second Thesis ReasonSupport SupportThird Body ParagraphDescribe Third Thesis ReasonSupport Support ConclusionReview TopicReview ThesisReview Thesis ReasonAdd a nice finish, explaining why this topic is important. Quotes are good too, for
- Simple Essay Question! (10 points for the best answer!) (Please Explain in easy words, no funny comments)? - Simple Essay Question! (10 points for the best answer!) (Please Explain in easy words, no funny comments)?Hey guys I am finding little difficulties with writing strong Essay, So if any of you are expert at it please help me out.Well before you start answering let me tell you if you put funny comment in here,
- Beowulf Essay? - In one of my graduate level English classes, I need to write on either the theme of good vs. evil in Beowulf or the theme of pagan vs. Christian in Beowulf. Since this paper needs to be at least 5-6 paragraphs, I cannot just dicuss one paragraph on good and one on evil.
- I need help on my essay!? - Use this thesis statement to write an essay. The body should include 2 solid examples and explanations and details.”We are the choices that we’ve made”HELP ME WITH THE EXAMPLE PART!
- URGENT! WUTHERING HEIGHTS? - I have a huge essay due (only 5 paragraphs) but it counts a lot for my grade. The paper is pretty much on the setting of Wuthering Heights, but not just the setting in the beginning of the book, the setting throughout the whole book. I have to make a thesis statement about the setting,
- Need help with 5 paragraph essay guide, I’m a little confused.? - My U.S. History teacher gave us a guideline for a 5 paragraph essay we were supposed to turn in over a week ago (I’ve been out, missed the explanation) and it looks like this:Paragraph #1-Grabber-Background-Stating the question with key terms defined-Thesis and road mapParagraph #2-Baby thesis for bucket one-Evidence: supporting detail with reference to specific