I'm writing a one page essay about one thing that's wrong with the world (or part of it).What's one thing you believe is wrong with part of the world, and why?Thanks.
- How do you set the page numbers for Microsoft word 2007? - I’m typing up an essay, and everything went well. had the page numbers set in my header in the upper right hand corner. when I go to set the page for my works cited page for page 4, page 2 changes to page 4? what am i doing wrong and what do i need to
- HELP ME PLEASE … Please help? - okay i an writing an english essay and im really really stuck and i was wondering if you had any ideas on what to do after this little chunk of ny story..Why you? Why did it have to be you who got stabbed? Were they meant to get you or just coincidental? You were at
- Help with punctuation? - im writing a 200 word essay and i just need help with all the punctuation before i turn it in please help and give opinions its actually 206 words but it will workWho is Jesus and What is His Mission to the World?Jesus Christ is the Son of God and Mary. He is both
- I’m writing an essay about horses? - Hey, I’ve recently started my first year of secondary school and we have been given our first essay! The topic is; What is most important thing to you?. I have chose to write about horses as they are a vital part of my life and should be to everybody throughout the world. I really don’t
- Hmm…. Essay time… Right vs. Wrong? - Mehh :[i ahve to write a 5-7 paragraph essay discussing these questions:Who decides what is right and what is wrong?What influences what a person/group thinks is right and wrong?Does what a person/group believes is right or wrong ever change?What prevents a person/group from doing what they think might be wrong?What factors could cause a person/group
- HELP! I have to do an essay on this poem and I don’t get it? - I’m in AP english and we have to write a page analysis and annotate this poem: [external link] …basically we need to write about the poem, its meaning, themes, motifs, personification, similies, etc. and the meaning behind them. i think the leaves are actually people? and i said it could be an allusion to Brave
- I re- wrote my whole AP world history essay on the exam! WIll they not count it? - So I finished the essey part 20 minutes early and i realized that my last paragraph on the DBQ part was totally wrong. So i scribbled it out…wrote a little note to whoever was going to grade mine and said that i rewrote it at the back….will marks be taken off?